ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Hinson hospitalized in Cedar Rapids with kidney infection

Yeah I can’t remember the last time I saw something like that near me….. likely a poor decision to flash the confederate flag in my area. If I do head out to these places, I’m guessing I’ll see a whole bunch of Biden voters. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Unfortunately that flag is displayed on trucks all over Iowa, and typically the type that has the balls hanging from the back

That doesn’t even make sense.

Really?

Truck-Nuts-via-Reddit.jpg

Reactions: Thunderlips71
It's a fetus. It's not a baby. Google what a 6 week old fetus looks like. It looks like a tadpole. Absolutely no part of it is self sustainable or fully formed. If potentiality is your test then a zygote is a baby. Hell sperm should be a baby then.
This summer we stopped at an ice cream shop in Kalamazoo. I’m trying to be less of a fat ass so I ordered a baby cone. They brought it out and it was the size of a Matchbox car. I ate it in one bite and proceeded to bitch that the proprietors were guilty of false advertising, and should change the sign to “zygote” cone.

Iowa U.S. Rep. Ashley Hinson of Marion was hospitalized Sunday night in Cedar Rapids and is being treated for a kidney infection, according to a statement from her chief of staff.

"Congresswoman Hinson was admitted to UnityPoint St. Luke's Hospital yesterday evening where she is being treated for a kidney infection. She is looking forward to being back on the road soon,“ Jimmy Peacock, Hinson’s chief of staff said in a statement Monday morning.

Hinson, a Republican running for re-election to a second term in Iowa’s new 2nd Congressional District, is scheduled to debate Democratic challenger and state Sen. Liz Mathis of Hiawatha Tuesday night at 7 p.m. on Iowa PBS.

Advertisement

Hinson appeared at a rally Saturday with U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, in Iowa Falls as part of Cruz’s Take Back America bus tour ahead of the midterm elections

Well, that's one way to get out of a debate.

Reactions: MitchLL
They don't have those plans anymore. The have gold level ACA plans, which are better than most people's.

I had my medical event 3 years ago, and our out of pocket max was $11,000. I am almost done paying it off. I bet she doesn't have anything like that.
What kind of plan do you have? The limit for Individual max out of pocket for a qualified plan in 2019 was $7900.

Mississippi North...

Where rednecks go to family reunions to meet their future spouses.

I love it that so many white trash MAGAS care so much about a fetus, when they neglect their own children. They don't have money for their kids, but they have plenty of money for a 30 pack of Natty Ice and a carton of marlboros.
Familiar degrading mantra from another liberal elitist.

It really isn’t about abortion. All kinds of reproductive care is on Ashley’s list, as well as gender care, no matter the age, or if they have private insurance. Christian jihadists like Hinson will decide what is right for you.
Conservative leaning Christians, Muslims,Jews, and secular individuals share Ashley’s views. What exactly does using the jihadist tag accomplish other than promoting your own religious bigotry?
I'd love to know how that I'm an elitist. Hand me your money DB.

Just because I have an education, does not make me an elitist....
Your post makes it obvious I can’t possibly compete with your education. Elitism is a state of mind. Doesn’t equate with intelligence or level of education.

Conservative leaning Christians, Muslims,Jews, and secular individuals share Ashley’s views. What exactly does using the jihadist tag accomplish other than promoting your own religious bigotry?

Your post makes it obvious I can’t possibly compete with your education. Elitism is a state of mind. Doesn’t equate with intelligence or level of education.

Okay buddy, you called me an elitist before I mentioned education. Sorry you are so insecure

ADVERTISEMENT