ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Joens????

Just imagine this team the senior Joens girl on it though. Warnock likely moves to the bench as the first sub in. We're already a Final Four contender and that could push us up into serious contention with South Carolina for the title.

Yep, when they lose to teams like Illinois, NC State, & Kansas State I say the same thing.

When they lost to Creighton last year I was like no way they lose this game with Ashley. When they lost to UConn you could see that they were clearly better. Ashley would have easily closed that gap.

Ashley is from a big Hawkeye family and is a great young lady she would have been a Hawkeye if offered.

Bluder should have ignored Brian’s behaviors and offered Ashley. Well that is what I would have done.

So why don’t rename this thread about her dad? We get it, the dads a POS. Not sure why it’s turned into 11 pages on her. She seems like a really good player and by all accounts a good person. This has become ridiculous.
I'll go you one further, who cares about a Cyclone player and her obviously outrageous father? I get it if the guy has done something to someone here and they just want a forum to cover him with shit. Otherwise, they are kind of non people in Hawkeye World.

Just imagine this team the senior Joens girl on it though. Warnock likely moves to the bench as the first sub in. We're already a Final Four contender and that could push us up into serious contention with South Carolina for the title.
Joens and Clark likely wouldn’t mesh on same team as both like to shoot the ball.

Joens and Clark likely wouldn’t mesh on same team as both like to shoot the ball.
I don’t think that’s as much of a problem. I know it is easy to call Clark a ball hog looking at her scoring and some of the shots she takes. And yet she leads the country in assists. And plays with Czinano who averages over 17 ppg. These people are competitors who know that winning matters most. And frankly, pretty much every one of our starters loves to shoot the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT