ADVERTISEMENT

Assad!

I'm glad he didn't get that headlock. We learned a lot more seeing him wrestle the whole match and score when he had to. Great performance. He's starting to strike me as someone who wrestles to the level of his competition and the moment. When the lights are brightest, so is he.

I'm glad he didn't get that headlock. We learned a lot more seeing him wrestle the whole match and score when he had to. Great performance. He's starting to strike me as someone who wrestles to the level of his competition and the moment. When the lights are brightest, so is he.
You are right, he battled back, I'm impressed.
He has confidence now, look out.

I do. Why are you asking me this?

Because Mark Hall didn’t impress me upon coming out of redshirt, either.

Assad looks like a different guy than the one who got beat by Broderson earlier in the year.

You having a tough time tracking tonight, bro?:)

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Because Mark Hall didn’t impress me upon coming out of redshirt, either.

Assad looks like a different guy than the one who got beat by Broderson earlier in the year.

You having a tough time tracking tonight, bro?:)

Assad was still in redshirt vs another redshirt. And he was wrestling another true frosh not a senior. And not an all American. And in an open tourney not 10K fans at CHA. But yeah.

I give Sammy Brooks some credit. Not taking anything away from Abe, he showed out tonight. Our lightweights get a lot of praise for their great training partners, but having The Mullet in the room as a training has to help a young man. I mean they’re the same weight from the same state, it’s just a matter of time before the Abe Mullet gets a B1G championship worthy of his predecessor.

ADVERTISEMENT