ADVERTISEMENT

Assad

therasslinfan

HR MVP
Feb 15, 2002
Hoping it’s just a rumor, but has anyone heard anything about Assad being hurt and not wrestling tonight?

I was told that he has an elbow injury. Not sure how bad or how long he’ll be out. I know that’s a great update but that’s all I have.

So who is our normal 184 backup now? I assume Rhodes just filled in because we had nobody else on the trip....or maybe not??

how badly hurt…. could we see him wrestle a match or two? I will say Rhodes is a gamer and gave a good account of himself wrestling up like that
I believe it was at Soldier Salute and looked like an elbow. It didn't look good at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: natchrlman
These kids don’t need disrespecting comments from their supposedly own fan base. Especially from a pos like you who has probably never even wrestled before. I stand behind my previous comment. 🖕
You tuff guys take this way to serious...GFYS if you can't take a joke...

These kids don’t need disrespecting comments from their supposedly own fan base. Especially from a pos like you who has probably never even wrestled before. I stand behind my previous comment. 🖕
Brother, I love our guys but given last week's boo boo by Abe, it actually was a pretty good shot at humor. If it would have been aimed at another team's wrestler some would have found it quite humorous. Hopefully Abe is good and this was just a minor thing, but regardless we don't have to get too caught up if one of our own fans takes a shot at humor.

Reactions: natchrlman
Serious question for you then, how many would be on here talking shit like that if Spencer didn’t wrestle the next match after his okstate loss? Or metcalf losing to Palmer or Caldwell? That’s right, f*cking zero
My friend, I'm not defending him any more than to say I think it was an innocent effort at humor. If he was some of the idiots we occasionally see constantly blowing hot air that would be one thing, but I don't recall ever seeing him say anything like that. Again, not defending other than to say I actually think it was an attempt at humor based on Abe's bobble last week. We Iowa fans need to stick together. :)

Serious question for you then, how many would be on here talking shit like that if Spencer didn’t wrestle the next match after his okstate loss? Or metcalf losing to Palmer or Caldwell? That’s right, f*cking zero
Damn your angry dude...I'll delete the whole post if you can't comprehend.... and it makes you fell better...

……… maybe 69 if we’re lucky

Dirty old man!

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT