ADVERTISEMENT

Atta boy Jake Rudock ....... come to Michigan, break records, get paid and prosper in life.

I see you won the spelling bee in your town. Congrats! :cool:
dt7Jprqx_bigger.jpeg

Ross TuckerVerified account‏@RossTuckerNFL
Ross Tucker Retweeted Ross Tucker

Lions going young (aka cheap) at back-up QB fits the Patriot model that GM Bob Quinn came from.

The majority of Iowa fans were happy for Jake's success at Michigan and continue to be pleased that he is sticking on an NFL roster. He was beaten out at Iowa, but was very solid. OP troll job is weak.

This. JR had already completed his undergrad at Iowa and had nothing left to prove by staying in IC. I think even he fully anticipated on having a medical career - the fact that he's still playing football is just a bonus. Let him enjoy the ride.

1.) You seem desperate continually trolling this board
2.) Michigan is 1-5 against Iowa since 2009
3.) Jake Rudock was beaten out by a QB that led us to an undefeated regular season
4.) Your head coach is a douche
5.) You're an un educated fan who needs to get a life

I'm fairly certain I speak for everyone when I say that we don't care in the slightest what you have to say. If you are going to troll at least do it well. You are the dumbest person I have come across on this board in some time. I don't post much but pointing out your stupidity is worth the effort.

"Lions let me know they're going in a different direction w/ Jake Rudock as back-up to Matthew." FA QB @danorlovsky7 on @SiriusXMNFL.

— Ross Tucker (@RossTuckerNFL) February 16, 2017

I have some advice for you Kyle. You don't have to troll. Just come over here and start a conversation in a mature and adult fashion. There are plenty of good posters here that will engage you. All Hawk fans I know are happy things worked out for Jake, including myself.

Can I just take a moment to ask: does anyone else have a very difficult time listening to Ross Tucker do color on the radio for NFL games? Dude just had a really annoying voice and adds pretty much nothing to the broadcasts.

It's a good thing for you that we have such a classy coach who let a good player transfer within the conference. Do you think Mr. booger eater would do the same? I say no way.
This is absolutely correct. Kirk even let Jake workout in the facilities with the departing seniors when he knew Jake was transferring. Funny thing is, without Jake, Michigan prob loses 2-3 more games that year.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
We are very proud Jake R! He was a Hawkeye. He got a michigan patch for a year of admiral service now he's getting paid.. Good deal, No need for the trolling. He moved into the spot for the Lions that he was going to be in at Iowa.

Reactions: Ree4
We are very proud Jake R! He was a Hawkeye. He got a michigan patch for a year of admiral service now he's getting paid.. Good deal, No need for the trolling. He moved into the spot for the Lions that he was going to be in at Iowa.

He learned to be an NFL QB for 4 years here and 1 in Michigan. I don't understand why any Michigan person would be bragging about that here.

Is it just stupidity?

He learned to be an NFL QB for 4 years here and 1 in Michigan. I don't understand why any Michigan person would be bragging about that here.

Is it just stupidity?
Or bragging that they produced a back-up QB that beat out dan orlovsky....congrats to jake for sure but this could be the weakest troll attempt I've seen here in months...and we get bugeaters here on the daily so that's saying something.

I love butt hurt Scum fans. I hope the loss to Iowa takes up space in your brain until 2020. Come back and see us any time, just remember.............
IOWA KEPT YOU OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ree4
A Michigan fan trolling Iowa over JR would be akin to Iowa fans trolling NDSU over Polasek.

Might want to start with a team you got a win over if at all.

Nice try .... 0/10
it wasn't a try it is a fact as seen national television, another fact is since Carr Michigan's coaching gets creepier and slimier with every hire . RRod , Hoke , now Booger , that's a lineup to be proud of . Now Kyle get off that couch in the basement I am sure you have some driveways to shovel in the hood so you can get the next WOW expansion pack

Jake seemed like an arrogant DB to me. I lost all respect for him during the Pitt game a few years ago when Beathard replaced him and threw a TD. The camera focused on Jake and he was emotionless. He didnt cheer the team when he was not in or congratulate the players when they came off the field. He acted like a spoiled little kid that could not be happy for the team unless he was involved.

Watch some old interviews with Jake. He comes across as a pompous prick in my opinion.

CJ was the opposite and a true team player. When interviewed he was humble and always gave credit to the team and the Oline.

it wasn't a try it is a fact as seen national television, another fact is since Carr Michigan's coaching gets creepier and slimier with every hire . RRod , Hoke , now Booger , that's a lineup to be proud of . Now Kyle get off that couch in the basement I am sure you have some driveways to shovel in the hood so you can get the next WOW expansion pack

This is laughable. I guess I will bite (I have some down time here at work, which is rare for a Monday on Capital Hill). To address your pathetic comments above .....

1. Carr has a National Championship on his resume. Ferentz (not even close).

2. Rich was the hottest coach in all of college football when we hired him. Rich turned
down BAMA, only to accept the Michigan job the following season.

3. Hoke has a BCS bowl game win under his belt. Although he struggled, was still
apart of Carr's staff in 97 that won a National Championship and also recruited a
Heisman trophy finalist (Peppers) and 14 kids that were extended invites to the NFL
combine. More than anyone has accomplished on Iowa's entire staff.

4. Jim Harbaugh is top 5 HC's at the college and professional ranks. In Jimmy's first
two seasons his combine record at Michigan is 20-6. In Ferentz first two seasons at
Iowa (1999 and 2000) he was 4-19.

5. Back on the Couch? Nice try. I've been living here in Washington D.C. for 12+
years ..... working for the Bush and Obama Administration. I haven't shoveled a
driveway since my adolescent days in Detroit, where hard work was a expected.
These essential core values (taught in my college preparatory school) I was blessed
to attend, pave the way for my success today. Had you shoveled more driveways,
taken out the trash and mowed more lawns ..... maybe you would not be working
the register as a middle age adult.

Sending my condolences .... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT