ADVERTISEMENT

Automatically eliminate censored YouTube music videos

NCHawk5

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
Is this possible? I realize Google can’t handle the general population hearing “pussy” because we’re all so civil in real life. Quick test of my new sound system/smart tv shows these clowns have pushed nothing but censored music videos.

only thing I can find is a subscription to YouTube premium. Lmao who tf pays YouTube? Garbage company, garbage business model. Rot in hell. NCHAWK5 going full Tor

NCHawk is poor and watches ad supported videos. The ad pay is higher for videos without profanity than it is for videos with profanity. People censor their videos to make more money. NCHawk is poor.

why you dragging me into this? you have the ability to speak......

No one listens, or cares, but the ability is yours all the same.
Oh, whoops. My bad. The email chain speaks differently but that’s whatever. We’ve crossed that bridge, and we both know what actually happened. I suggest you sit this out because I still like you as a man, and think you’re solid overall.

only thing I can find is a subscription to YouTube premium. Lmao who tf pays YouTube?
People who want to watch videos and listen to uncensored music without watching a bunch of ads.
Garbage company, garbage business model. Rot in hell. NCHAWK5 going full Tor
Yeah, Google just can’t seem to get their shit together.

ADVERTISEMENT