ADVERTISEMENT

Ava Jones & her family updates

Likely having to do with Rehab, medical appts ect. Ultimately that takes precedence. Then get her there for the games. Not needed for practice time.

The team flew from Albany to Cleveland, and I don't think she was in Albany or at any road games

Ava's Mom posted this on Apr 8 on her Facebook page:

This weekend was an amazing experience. We are so thankful for the opportunity to attend the Final 4.

The support Ava has received from the Iowa Women's Basketball team and University of Iowa staff is quite literally unbelievable.

While in Cleveland, Ava and I received love and encouragement from not only the Hawkeye fans but so many other basketball enthusiasts.

Of course I wish we could have seen Ava on the bench or even on the court this weekend, but thanks to Iowa and everyone who continues to support us through our recovery, we are able to make the best of a terrible situation.

434960231_1867364193708737_5891698480976240011_n.jpg

434919895_1867364227042067_5791694842761203525_n.jpg

434955220_1867364213708735_5685924024954632019_n.jpg

cc: @RossWB @ddeanHawk

His ability to draw breath should be revoked

Larry, I see that Tyler_28 quoted this post from this thread, cut it, pasted it into the other Ava thread and then replied, just in order to bump that thread and troll the forum (just in case you were wondering what the troll was doing/up to). And he continues to lie, saying I lied about Ava's surgeries. The truth? I have only posted stories showing what was being reported at the time. Did things change when it came to her surgeries? Yep, and when they did change, I posted the story to update everyone.

Drinking and driving should be automatic 3 months in jail for first offense. After that, a year, then 5

His ability to draw breath should be revoked

This story is from July, 2022. At that time, the judge "found probable cause for Michael Hurley, 33, to face charges of murder, first-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and operating a motor vehicle under the influence."

Note that there is video of the crash but as far as I know it hasn't been played publicly.

Hurley ran two red lights before he struck the family with his vehicle, according to the officer.

The video shows Hurley getting out of his vehicle after the crash, stepping over the family members several times without appearing to check on them and then sitting on the trunk of his vehicle, the officer testified.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT