ADVERTISEMENT

AVN Awards

lou loomis

Scout Team
May 22, 2015
I had to watch them again today. Just a terrific programme awarding some of our national treasures.

Adriana Chechik was rocking a pretty nice dress that would best be described as a loin cloth crossed with a black evening gown minus panties. Got a few nice shots of her clam throughout the programme. I was happy that she won "Best Anal Scene" for her work in Internal Damnation 8, although Manuel tends to take this award yearly. She also won "Most Outrageous Sex Scene" for a very ambitious triple anal performance in Gangbang Me. She was robbed for "Female Performer of the Year", in my opinion, and Annika Albrite and Mick Blue (husband and wife) both winning felt cheap and rigged. Where's the integrity?

SFW pic of dress:

462137966-adult-film-actress-adriana-chechik-arrives-gettyimages.jpg

I can understand the appeal of Carter Cruise. She's a former sorority girl who went viral and she's up for whatever. That being said, I don't find her all that attractive and her winning "Best New Starlet" over August Ames was a travesty.

Furthermore, August Ames was absolutely robbed when she lost "Best Boobs" to a bunch of girls with fake boobs. She's an all-natural, perky D+. C'mon, man! It's like Mike Trout losing in the home run derby to Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Jose Canseco.

Aftermath was a great, great film. Seriously, this thing could probably go into the Oscars and stand a chance at Best Picture. Highly recommended.

Anyone else care to comment?

I had to watch them again today. Just a terrific programme awarding some of our national treasures.

Adriana Chechik was rocking a pretty nice dress that would best be described as a loin cloth crossed with a black evening gown minus panties. Got a few nice shots of her clam throughout the programme. I was happy that she won "Best Anal Scene" for her work in Internal Damnation 8, although Manuel tends to take this award yearly. She also won "Most Outrageous Sex Scene" for a very ambitious triple anal performance in Gangbang Me. She was robbed for "Female Performer of the Year", in my opinion, and Annika Albrite and Mick Blue (husband and wife) both winning felt cheap and rigged. Where's the integrity?

SFW pic of dress:

462137966-adult-film-actress-adriana-chechik-arrives-gettyimages.jpg

I can understand the appeal of Carter Cruise. She's a former sorority girl who went viral and she's up for whatever. That being said, I don't find her all that attractive and her winning "Best New Starlet" over August Ames was a travesty.

Furthermore, August Ames was absolutely robbed when she lost "Best Boobs" to a bunch of girls with fake boobs. She's an all-natural, perky D+. C'mon, man! It's like Mike Trout losing in the home run derby to Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Jose Canseco.

Aftermath was a great, great film. Seriously, this thing could probably go into the Oscars and stand a chance at Best Picture. Highly recommended.

Anyone else care to comment?
Well, I honestly thought it would be the award for the most interesting scan of avascular necrosis. Those can be some humdinger images.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT