ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome Podcast (From the Hawkeye of the storm)

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Anyone ever watch this show (YouTube) or any podcast? This kid is good and knows his stuff! Cory Brada I believe and has the ole master himself Don Patterson after the games are over … some extremely good stuff and you should take a look at his channel and like and subscribe (as much as I hate saying that overused set of words) but it’s a truly great show as well as going in-depth with not only football but basketball as well… ***No I wasn’t paid to post this lol*** just passing on solid information and a kick ass show.

Linky

If you can dedicate 15 minutes each video to Charlie Jones another 15 to how much the offense sucks and we should have gotten a transfer QB. I thought there were some glorious comments here, but holy hell get on that YouTube chat and meet some of those fans.

Anyone ever watch this show (YouTube) or any podcast? This kid is good and knows his stuff! Cory Brada I believe and has the ole master himself Don Patterson after the games are over … some extremely good stuff and you should take a look at his channel and like and subscribe (as much as I hate saying that overused set of words) but it’s a truly great show as well as going in-depth with not only football but basketball as well… ***No I wasn’t paid to post this lol*** just passing on solid information and a kick ass show.

Linky
Cory does a great job!

Cory is great. He keeps the discussion fresh and topical.

He's an especially good interviewer, and he's not afraid to reach out to bring on guests that are interesting, such as Tony Raciopi.

He and Mark Rogers play well off each other.

Also, he's probably better than ANYONE at asking OPEN-ENDED questions during player and coach media time. I'm worried that TPTB will cut off his media access at some point, but in the meantime I'll enjoy it.

Linky
I watch the show after each game.

I watch it to hear Don Patterson’s comments. Brada had certainly some takes I like, but he just talks way too much and more so, thinks he knows absolutely everything— even when he has guests on that know more than him. His history of Iowa football is very limited because he’s like 25 and at times he’s embarrassed himself because of his lack of depth of Iowa football history. He wasn’t even born until the very end of the Fry era.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT