ADVERTISEMENT

Ayo

pmtdc

HB All-State
Mar 18, 2008
Now I will preface by saying he is a great player. But can someone please tell Tom Izzo for tomorrow night and the rest of the coaches he is much worse at going left.
I have watched a lot of games living here in Illinois and he always wants to go right with his drive or with his shot. If you make him go left he will miss. Make him go Left!!!

And this garbage all of a sudden that he should share Big Ten and National player of the year is garbage. He got a triple double in a blow out against Minnesota and his last rebound was like parting the red sea to let him get it with little time on the clock. He has had 1 very good month. Garza has had 2 very good YEARS.

Garza is the First and Only athlete in Big Ten HISTORY to accumulate 2,000 points, 800 rebounds, 125 blocked shots and 100 three pointers. He is the ONLY player from a major conference with those numbers since 1992-1993 season. I could go on and on how the numbers Garza puts up beats AYO, but Ayo has had a good month. Its National and Big Ten player of the YEAR not month.

Garza really has no weakness, Ayo cant go left!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News