ADVERTISEMENT

B10 Restart Announcement TONIGHT!

Nope not once have I said that...they can go to another school, nfl or the park...

Of course this business of iowa football does and should do physicals like any other business and be able to decide who can play and when.... im sure you want everyone to play who thinks they can play like a good little commie you are
So what do you call when it when a state run school won't allow an athlete who no longer has a communicable disease to play, despite their desire to do so? Sure sounds like they're taking away that decision to me.
You mention they can go to another school, are you fine if a private school allows them to choose?

So what do you call when it when a state run school won't allow an athlete who no longer has a communicable disease to play, despite their desire to do so? Sure sounds like they're taking away that decision to me.
You mention they can go to another school, are you fine if a private school allows them to choose?

Its called the marketplace at work...something you should love...the negative of risking a player with myocarditis is way less than any gain the player can give you...from many perspectives of organization its an easy decision.

Just like football is inherently dangerous that is accepted by the market and normal injuries that risk players dont risk the organization the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT