ADVERTISEMENT

B1G All Decade Team:Josey; Scherff; Des King; Josh Jackson; Hooker; Hockenson; Epenesa; Keith Duncan

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Congrats to Josey on being named to the B1G/BTN All Decade Team!

Crazy to think that Josey nearly went to DIII Luther College.

Check this out & Watch:

EbstmlsWAAAoADY

Last edited:
My favorite play of his was against NW. The refs had just missed a blatant facemask on Beathard resulting in a punt. Josey instead of tackling the RB ripped (darn near spiked) him down by the facemask yards from the NW sideline and turned to stare at the ref. Ref would not make eye contact with him. Put the refs on notice to call a fair game while having CJs back.

I doubt Hockensen makes it as he was 1 year starter. It'll probably go to a more mediocre player who played 3 or 4 year like Mike Gesicki, Troy Fumagalli or Jake Butt.
Fant was a 3 year contributor who had a much better career/was a better player than Jake Butt.

If it's not Hockenson, then Fant should be #2.

My favorite play of his was against NW. The refs had just missed a blatant facemask on Beathard resulting in a punt. Josey instead of tackling the RB ripped (darn near spiked) him down by the facemask yards from the NW sideline and turned to stare at the ref. Ref would not make eye contact with him. Put the refs on notice to call a fair game while having CJs back.
Clip? Was this at Kinnick?

3 Iowa hs products on the all decade team is pretty damn impressive. A couple 3a and a 2a kid. Amazing.

Reactions: Torg
Leaving Zeke Elliott off the list tells me the list is wack.
That's tough, if you're talking 1st Team.

Barkley was just a freak athlete and he's certainly better than Elliott in the pros, so that's not a debate.

But as far as Gordon vs Taylor, they were both products of the Wisconsin system, and honestly, had Taylor returned he would've set the all-time NCAA rushing record, so it's understandable why they chose Taylor.

ADVERTISEMENT