ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championships-Session 2 : PBP Thread

Although I LOVE Spencer Lee, I disagree. Nato has been getting to Lee's legs a lot. Lee has yet to take him down.
Nato is one hell of a wrestler, but he got outwrestled again by Spencer Lee but this time lived to tell about it.

I don't know what Spencer was doing there late, but he got dumped on his ass awfully fast. Gotta finish better, then get your hand raised.

Reactions: Dagboi and TarpHawk
Kind of funny but Spencer looked like the more aggressive one in this match. I really thought he had that takedown but just has to finish on the bigger guy.

I think he did have the TD, Nato scrambled and got the leg but it should have been 2 with no reaction time before then.

Reactions: HawkFT
Let’s keep this in perspective.. Mark Perry’s senior year he lost to the Michigan kid (can’t remember his name) at the Big 10 tournament and then met him again in the finals at the NCAA tournament and won.. Hoping Spencer Lee does the same.

Darn thought Lee had that td in 3rd..
Just the way it goes sometimes .
Well it took Nato 13:35 minsto get his first td against Lee.
But lets get it at the nationals.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I'm guessing they will put Lee at the 3. Cruz and Suriano will be #1 and #4.

Let’s keep this in perspective.. Mark Perry’s senior year he lost to the Michigan kid (can’t remember his name) at the Big 10 tournament and then met him again in the finals at the NCAA tournament and won.. Hoping Spencer Lee does the same.

NATO is a warrior...has been through so many battles and Lee (a true freshman) is right there with him and can beat him. We Hawk fans need to think about that. Lee puts on muscle and nobody is going to stay with him in college.

Darn thought Lee had that td in 3rd..
Just the way it goes sometimes .
Well it took Nato 13:35 minsto get his first td against Lee.
But lets get it at the nationals.
Unfortunately, Tomasello did take Spencer down at tOSU. But the one he got today may be his last!

We could potentially go this entire season without seeing Lee vs Suriano. Been wanting to see that match for a long time.

Reactions: DeadHead11
ADVERTISEMENT