ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Network on the 4th of July

I usually just watch a game where Ricky Americanzi is the QB. Love it or Leave it baby!

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
7 got 6.... 2009
You are correct. My wife and Iowa were there. Had some obnoxious MSU fans giving us the business when MSU scored with 1:35. My wife turned to them and said, "It's not over - until it's over". When we scored on the last play, they hung their heads and skulked away. Totally gratifying. Kirk was 0-4 up to that point in East Lansing. Face mask call on the kick return, Trey Stross catch, Stanzi's run before the kick.

You are correct. My wife and Iowa were there. Had some obnoxious MSU fans giving us the business when MSU scored with 1:35. My wife turned to them and said, "It's not over - until it's over". When we scored on the last play, they hung their heads and skulked away. Totally gratifying. Kirk was 0-4 up to that point in East Lansing. Face mask call on the kick return, Trey Stross catch, Stanzi's run before the kick.
You lost me ...

Reactions: kjmzoey
Sorry, was thinking of Michigan game which was on two nights ago. Had a Biden moment there for a minute. Actually if I recall, DJK made an outstanding 30 yard catch on a pefect pass by Stanzi to get us close. On fourth down another great Stanzi to McNutt play. Ricky was a keeper.

Sorry, was thinking of Michigan game which was on two nights ago. Had a Biden moment there for a minute. Actually if I recall, DJK made an outstanding 30 yard catch on a pefect pass by Stanzi to get us close. On fourth down another great Stanzi to McNutt play. Ricky was a keeper.
I'm still voting for you.

• Haha
Reactions: PNWHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT