ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Presidents Meeting, Cancellation On The Table

I can only go by people that I indirectly know, i.e., two college age friends of my daughter, who tested positive and just had mild symptoms, quick recovery, and no lingering side effects. In both cases, these were college athletes, so they were already in decent shape.

Well, if you read the statistic he quoted carefully, it supports what you know through your duaghter’s friends. “Nearly 1 in 5 had not returned to their normal state of health in two to three weeks.” Another way to say that is nearly 20% hadn’t returned to their normal state of health. Another way still would be to say that greater than 80% of those aged 18-34 HAD returned to their normal state of health in 2-3 weeks. “In contrast (is it really a great contrast?) over 90% of outpatients with influenza recover within approximately 2 weeks.”

Reactions: Weird_Harold
? I really don’t give a rip about the obese, smokers, vapers, Or drug addicts. they made their own poor life decisions. Why punish society for that ? Take away those and what is the death count?
Yeah, I feel the same way about parents. Why should I have to pay for their booger pickers they wanted to have? I've been responsible and used protection all these years. Freeloaders....

I agree because I’m pretty positive he will enact an actual national response on day 1....

This has been done already. There are national guidelines for state reopening, testing, etc and a federal effort to acquire a vaccine.

Also Biden will not be enacting anything. The guy has rapidly progressing dementia and belongs nowhere near the White House. If elected, the people that work for him will be doing everything.

This has been done already. There are national guidelines for state reopening, testing, etc and a federal effort to acquire a vaccine.

Also Biden will not be enacting anything. The guy has rapidly progressing dementia and belongs nowhere near the White House. If elected, the people that work for him will be doing everything.
Ha! You think anything that has been done resembles a coherent national response? The president’s administration releases guidelines while he is tweeting we are testing too much and the states just need to reopen....

Jesus. They made guidelines to reopen, then they didn’t even come close to following them. Look it up. Under their own guidelines, very few states should have reopened. Yet trump pushed them to. As far as Biden, he will surround himself with people that are competent, and he will let the experts guide things like they should. Trump surrounded himself with boot licking morons.

As far as Biden, he will surround himself with people that are competent, and he will let the experts guide things like they should.

Haha yeah like the "competent" people that drafted Obamacare. The same ones that think the US should stay shut down for 18+ months while we wait for a vaccine or cure, that may never come. Biden will surround himself with far left morons. He already said he wants AOC in charge of climate policy and Bozo Orourke in charge of gun policy. He will raise your taxes, bring back thousands of unnecessary business regulations that were holding back our economic growth during Obama admin, undo the China tariffs, and reverse all the structural economic progress made under Trump. No thanks!
LOL

Haha yeah like the "competent" people that drafted Obamacare. The same ones that think the US should stay shut down for 18+ months while we wait for a vaccine or cure, that may never come. Biden will surround himself with far left morons. He already said he wants AOC in charge of climate policy and Bozo Orourke in charge of gun policy. He will raise your taxes, bring back thousands of unnecessary business regulations that were holding back our economic growth during Obama admin, undo the China tariffs, and reverse all the structural economic progress made under Trump. No thanks!
LOL
Hopefully end the $trillion annual deficit Trump put in place to "stimulate" the already good economy as well, since we all know republicans will suddenly start caring about the national debt & deficit again once there's a dem in the whitehouse.

Hopefully end the $trillion annual deficit Trump put in place to "stimulate" the already good economy as well, since we all know republicans will suddenly start caring about the national debt & deficit again once there's a dem in the whitehouse.

Federal government tax revenue went up after the tax cuts because of increased economic activity. I agree we can cut spending. The Dems won't go for that though.

Well, if you read the statistic he quoted carefully, it supports what you know through your duaghter’s friends. “Nearly 1 in 5 had not returned to their normal state of health in two to three weeks.” Another way to say that is nearly 20% hadn’t returned to their normal state of health. Another way still would be to say that greater than 80% of those aged 18-34 HAD returned to their normal state of health in 2-3 weeks. “In contrast (is it really a great contrast?) over 90% of outpatients with influenza recover within approximately 2 weeks.”

Thanks for the post, HNP - saved me the trouble...

You know, that extra week means a LOT here. It gives alarmists something to talk about. The fact that the OP is leaning on that extra week of symptoms, as something important, is a sad example of someone trying to make COVID seem worse than the statistics really indicate.

The ONLY place that woefully needs to cut it's outlandish spending is the Military....BILLIONS is spent daily there...and most of that goes to the government contracts with the likes of Halliburton that loves war for profit.
And then they turn around and spend nothing on the welfare of soldiers returned home maimed.

All of the Trillions of money wasted there yearly could do so much for rebuilding this country's infrastructure (that's crumbling away) and provide much needed jobs (jobs that actually could pay a decent wage) and boost our economy as well..and provide tax relief to those that actually pay taxes....

And speaking of Military....so many ignorant Trump supporters don't even know what he's done to put this planet already pushing it down the eve of destruction. He's ripped up the Nuclear weapons treaties...as well as the EPA protections (installing an ex Oil man in charge ).....The planet will pay for this...and it's alarming that people are just ignorant to how fragile our planet is now. The signs are all around us climate wise...some of the worst, unpredictable weather I've ever seen has occurred this year....it's getting worse each year. The Amazon is on fire now too. So keep electing Sociopathic Buffoons to oversee this country and world's welfare and see what happens in the future. The issues are not Tax cuts (that only go to ultra rich and corporations)...nor the Republican favorite Abortion (a red herring for decades that's only used to pull in the votes of ignorant one-issue voters - most know nothing of Religions origins).....it's Planet health and Military spending.....Wise-up.

Federal government tax revenue went up after the tax cuts because of increased economic activity. I agree we can cut spending. The Dems won't go for that though.
Not as much as the deficit went up! 2016 federal budget was $3.8 trillion. 2019 federal budget was $4.8 trillion. In just 3 years! Best economy deficits can buy! Amazing what annual trillion dollar stimulus can do, isn't it?

Better hope Trump gets reelected so we can keep not worrying about it, because if Biden wins, the only thing we'll be hearing from Fox News and Republicans is how government spending and the deficit is out of control.

Ha! You think anything that has been done resembles a coherent national response? The president’s administration releases guidelines while he is tweeting we are testing too much and the states just need to reopen....
yes. we have OVER RESPONDED. you keep being you.

Ooookay, well, what about your "stable genius" guy, yesterday? He said the Spanish Flu of 1918 ended World War II. You can't get any more dementia than that. It was incorrect for the year the pandemic occurred and the year that the Second World War ended. The events took place more than twenty years apart.

Ooookay, well, what about your "stable genius" guy, yesterday? He said the Spanish Flu of 1918 ended World War II. You can't get any more dementia than that. It was incorrect for the year the pandemic occurred and the year that the Second World War ended. The events took place more than twenty years apart.
the difference is obvious. biden is sheltered from reporters because of his dementia. sniffy is led like a dog and mrs pedo is doing interviews. TRUMP confronts reporters and kicks their ass.

TRUMP confronts reporters and kicks their ass.

Most Americans have to eat, breathe, and shit Trump everyday. And now, I have to try to stay alive and not get covid because of your cult's leader's incompetence. It would be nice to come to this site about Hawkeye football and not have to hear about Trump. You live in an alternate universe. Your pal couldn't take tough questions and walked out two days ago.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
ADVERTISEMENT