ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Standings as of 2/6/23

Mitch122

HB MVP
Mar 28, 2008
All of Iowa’s B1G wins (7) are against teams that are ahead of them or tied with them in the standings. All of their losses (5) are against teams below them in the standings. What a bizarre anomaly, especially this late in the season. Just something I noticed while looking at the standings this morning, I’m sure others have noticed this as well but thought I’d share anyway.

Most of those losses were December/early January when they were still trying to figure out who/what the team was. PS was not shooting well, Dix wasn't playing much. Much like the ladies, they are playing at a higher level the last month, other than the FT debacle at MSU.

I’d be willing to be there isn’t a single team in the country who is in the same situation currently, but I certainly don’t have the time to DMOFR to prove it.

This “statistic” likely comes to an end this week with hawks being heavy underdogs at Purdon’t.

The original post is still true after Indiana’s win over Rutgers tonight. Am I really the only one who finds this interesting?

Reactions: Mohawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT