ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tix and Rooms Available

GolfHacker1

HB MVP
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2014
I posted this in the ticket exchange. Not sure if it's o.k. to post here.

I just bought every package that a travel company from Columbus had. I'll have more details here shortly. The tickets are all going to be end zone, and come with one or two nights at some sort of lower end Marriot property.

I checked on Stub Hub and two tickets in this section cost significantly more than the two tickets with room packages I just purchased.

Give me some time to figure out how best to transact these with as little drama as possible.

What I'm going to do is take some money for my time and risk, keep two tickets in case the University tickets don't come through for myself, or I can't trade up for better tickets. I'm not doing this to get rich, I'm doing this becuase I think there is interest, and I took a bit of risk to maybe help some other Iowa fans out.

Otherwise I guess I'm stuck with a bunch of tickets and rooms. But based on what I'm seeing, it looks like you can get two tickets and two nights at a decent hotel for $1200.00

Edit. My mistake, two tickets and one night is going to be about $800.00 and two tickets and two nights is going to be about $1,100. I didn't add in the second ticket price in my original post.

Edit -Only two night packages left.

Loge level - Club access Sections 424 and 425.

Fairfield Airport Indianapolis.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News