ADVERTISEMENT

Back channel communication...who to believe

ihhawk

HR Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
The news coverage is totally different in regards to back channel communications with past administrations. I was reading comments on CNN from a former CIA guy who said he has never heard of an administration using back channel communication.

Then I watch the NSA guy saying that they are commonly used. Then people are talking about former POTUS's having back channel communications.

Who do I believe? How can there be two completely different statement of fact?

Because there is no black and white in our politics and the grey area can be spun to support what you want to believe.

Reactions: goldmom
Has anybody said it is common for a son-in-law to the president-elect to attempt to setup a back channel prior to him having any formal role in the govt?

At the Russian Embassy on their secure lines in hopes of eluding American spooks eaves dropping...which did not work, and the Russian Ambassador had to know in advance it wouldn't work since he is FSB. This whole think smells - but I do not know of what.

The news coverage is totally different in regards to back channel communications with past administrations. I was reading comments on CNN from a former CIA guy who said he has never heard of an administration using back channel communication.

Then I watch the NSA guy saying that they are commonly used. Then people are talking about former POTUS's having back channel communications.

If there's only one former CIA guy in the world who's never heard of back-channel communications, CNN would find him.

Has anybody said it is common for a son-in-law to the president-elect to attempt to setup a back channel prior to him having any formal role in the govt?
Which raises a second "who to believe" question: Whose idea was it? One side says it was the Russian ambassador's idea and nothing came of it.

At the Russian Embassy on their secure lines in hopes of eluding American spooks eaves dropping...which did not work, and the Russian Ambassador had to know in advance it wouldn't work since he is FSB. This whole think smells - but I do not know of what.

Well it's pretty obvious that Trump can't get anything done without leaks,
So from that standpoint it makes sense

They all have done and do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Opened the thread thinking it was a new twist on the butt-eating thread. Disappointed.

Reactions: unIowa
The CIA are professional liars. Are people that unaware as to who banked the Bolshevik Revolution?
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/WallStreetCommieRevolution.pdf

Averill Harriman received a 20 year monopoly concession for all magnesium production out of the former USSR. He was noted as an American statesman. JFK sought peace with the Russkies through back channels and gave his life because of it. He got in the way of the MIC and surveillance industries who stood to make untold billions at tax payer expense. To the owner's of this country who truly control foreign policy, peace with the Russians must not be made. Death awaits you. Lumumba, Allende, Castro...anyone who reaches out to the Russians in friendship will be marked for death. Our overlords will not allow that unholy alliance.

Reactions: unIowa
The secret meetings I want to know about are the ones in the Seychelles. Erik Prince, the brother of Betsy DeVos met with a top Putin associate and a member to the royal family of the UAE. What was discussed, and under what authority? Prince never held a position in the campaign, but is known to be a close associate of Gen. Mike Flynn.

This is what seems crazy to me. Why did he want to hide communications from the US Govt and Intel agencies but didn't care about Russian?
$$$$$$. This had to do with money. Most things that drag people down in life have to do with greed, or the groin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT