ADVERTISEMENT

Back to This? lol "Rep. Adam Schiff calls on Biden to drop out of election contest, warns of losing Congress"

All 45 million registered democrats? Literally all of them? That is 17% of the voting population, basically one in five.

Personally I’m independent, but it is blindingly obvious that you are a divisive, hyperbolic, cancerous windbag. Assuming you are not a shut in (which come to think of it might explain a lot) then you have almost certainly had a positive interaction with a democrat in the last 48 hours.

Give the divisiveness a rest. We need to come together and all you want to do is divide us.

All 45 million registered democrats? Literally all of them? That is 17% of the voting population, basically one in five.

Personally I’m independent, but it is blindingly obvious that you are a divisive, hyperbolic, cancerous windbag. Assuming you are not a shut in (which come to think of it might explain a lot) then you have almost certainly had a positive interaction with a democrat in the last 48 hours.

Give the divisiveness a rest. We need to come together and all you want to do is divide us.
Like last Saturday afternoon?

You’re literally talking to this:

mGqqxM.gif

Like last Saturday afternoon?
I’m glad the shooter took a bullet to the brain. I know many democrats who feel exactly the same. I would ask how you can be so obtuse, but you are just a sad angry troll.

Best of luck to you, I said a prayer that you would see the good in those who have different political views. That would go a long way towards healing America, but I suppose you just want to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I’m glad the shooter took a bullet to the brain. I know many democrats who feel exactly the same. I would ask how you can be so obtuse, but you are just a sad angry troll.

Best of luck to you, I said a prayer that you would see the good in those who have different political views. That would go a long way towards healing America, but I suppose you just want to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
Please report this convo to your therapist...it could be a first step!

“And in doing so, secure his legacy of leadership by allowing us to defeat Donald Trump in the upcoming election,” Schiff said.

"If he gets elected we are all gonna hang".

My 2 cents: Biden thinks he can win straight up and schiff knows all the ugly details that would come out eith a loss and will do whatever it takes with the new person to make.sure that doesn't happen.

As-Salam-u-Alaikum, my marxist brother!
Thanks! Just don’t tell anyone I worked with for over 30 years in corporate America I’m a Marxist. I’ve been trying to hide it for so long. It really pains me to have two homes, independent wealth and successful adult children working/studying in business.

How will I ever live with myself?

It’s been fun, but lunch is over and I have to go be productive now. I hope you do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Thanks! Just don’t tell anyone I worked with for over 30 years in corporate America I’m a Marxist. I’ve been trying to hide it for so long. It really pains me to have two homes, independent wealth and successful adult children working/studying in business.

How will I ever live with myself?

It’s been fun, but lunch is over and I have to go be productive now. I hope you do the same.
And a 12" dick to boot I'm sure!! 🤣

No, the firefighter got hit by the bullet, you dumbshit! Trump got caught be a piece of flying glass….The firefighter is dead…..Trump is wearing a bandage.
Boy, you aren’t very observant, are you?
Have you ever seen a round impact glass? It's not like throwing a rock through a window, shit4brains....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT