ADVERTISEMENT

Bad day for Little 12 FB

The Big 12 remains the most pathetic power 5 conference.
As much as I'd like to agree, at least their playing ball. Just how pathetic does that make the BIG? Watched the second half of the KSU game with Ark State. (KSU QB Skler Thompson went to my sons high school). Will probably watch them for now anyway. Actually looked like the better team won. Ark State WR looked like a man playing against boys. Really hard to watch these games while our guys are sitting on their thumbs.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
ISU loses and KSU is on upset alert.
Some more fine work by Reggie Bush in the studio as usual. Commenting on the KSU, Ark State game he kept calling them Arkansas. Dude really should have tried to get some EDUMACATION when he was at USC, but alas, no student left behind and all that......

Like they should do every year, just have OU and Texas play and shut the rest of the conference down.

Reactions: rchawk
Some more fine work by Reggie Bush in the studio as usual. Commenting on the KSU, Ark State game he kept calling them Arkansas. Dude really should have tried to get some EDUMACATION when he was at USC, but alas, no student left behind and all that......
Your previous post - "As much as I'd like to agree, at least their playing ball."
And you want to talk EDUMACATION?

It’s a toss up as to who is dumber, bush or howard. Totally cringe when either is talking. OTOH Brady Q is lights out becoming a real force in the studio.

The K-State boys perhaps should’ve worried less about being offended by tweets and more about getting better. Cut back on the SJW crap and work harder to get better, morons.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
At least their playing ball vs at least they're playing ball.
Jees, okay you got me. Hardly the same thing as being paid to be a sports commentator and having ABSOLUTELY NO idea who your actually commenting on, but you know........ :rolleyes:

The K-State boys perhaps should’ve worried less about being offended by tweets and more about getting better. Cut back on the SJW crap and work harder to get better, morons.

So Ark State, who won, isn't on board with the SJ movement? Just curious.

Reactions: blhawk
So Ark State, who won, isn't on board with the SJ movement? Just curious.

I'm a Cat fan so want them to do well. I felt their hissy fit over the tweet over the summer was an absolute disgrace and made them look pretty silly/bad. Want a student kicked out of school because they said something you don’t agree with and if they don’t get kicked out you’re all going to take your ball and go home? C’mon.
And then you play a decent team—not great and not horrible but certainly one you should beat—who marches the ball all over the field on you? Not the best look.
Hope they figure it out cuz I like Kleiman and would like the program to keep moving forward.

Reactions: pahawk68
How nuts is it that Texas hasn’t won the Big 12 since 2009? That’s one of the biggest head scratchers in college football. That and UCLA being a bottom dweller in the PAC-12. Crazy.

As laughable as the B1G has been off the field the past several weeks... there's then the Big 12 on the field... wow.

Well Kansas is trying to comeback and we’re called for an outback bowl offsides on a onside kick.

Or maybe they just suck like the rest of the b12 minus oklahoma

And Texas Tech was a 40 point favorite and won by 2 against powerhouse Houston Baptist. The Big 12 outside of Okie and maybe Okie St is horrible. I’ll believe Texas when I see it. If there was full football there would end up being at most 3 ranked teams at the end of the year. Or the same or even less than the “weak” Big 10 West.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT