ADVERTISEMENT

Bad day for Little 12 FB

Big 12... Oklahoma and the rest............
Have been saying that for years. The big12 is a one team league. Okie for football and KU for hoops. A couple of teams in the league are decent every few years in each, but no regular solid play from any of the other teams in either sport. Compare that to the BIG and there's literally no comparison at all....

Reactions: MitchLL
Oklahoma will be good. Their QB is legit. Other than that, maybe Texas? Then again we’ve seen Texas plummeting in the rankings as the season goes on how many years now?

And we can see the real reason Isu gets ranked in the preseason. The voters look around the B12, and feel that there has to be at least 3 teams in every P5 conference deserving of being ranked, but are continually at a loss to find them in the B12. Very weak, pathetic fb played there.

Texas Tech, at home, can only eek out a two point win over Houston Baptist? The B12 is looking like the the big two and the little eight. Baylor might make it the big three and the little seven. Pathetic for a P5 conference.

I didn’t watch the ISU game closely yesterday and flipping on it today. OMG. They are not only so out of shape and slow but crazy weak. That OL was ready to puke on their fat guts 4 minutes in. JFC no wonder our guys play on Sundays. I don’t know if anyone noticed but that OL was dead a couple minutes in and their BMI is probably 50 percent. Do they have any S&C? I mean go to Planet Fitness. I sent clips to a former OL who was a back-up and his responses were hysterical.

And HBU is only playing 3 nonconference games this fall. Southland postponed to spring. Been in the HBU stadium. Seats only on one side. If they wanted to have seats on both sides they would have to buy a building where a CVS is and tear it down.

Wait what? So they are better than the Iowa teams including last year a team that finished top 15? Wow bad troll and that loss broke him. That is the definition of a broken person.

I think you should direct that at the presidents of the Big 10. Most wanted kids in the dorms yet a few playing athletics was a death sentence
You said that it needs to be proven that the B10 "will ever play sports again".

Its a statement only a queen would make. It does not need to be proven. There isn't a single person except you who believes that postponing one season is tantamount to permanently cancelling all sports. Don't be a queen.

ADVERTISEMENT