ADVERTISEMENT

Bad time to start mowing?

If you zoom out, it looks like a giant pirhanna getting ready to attack

layer.png

Reactions: thedirtyglass
It freaking unloaded here in Des Moines. I walked 1/2 a block to my apartment building and was completely soaked. Not surprising with how humid it has been lately.

I'm in Johnston, it's been pouring down for the better part of an hour. Lets up for a few minutes then comes down in buckets again.

Our baseball (in Boone) and softball (in Ft Dodge) teams are supposed to play later today, not sure either will get in.

Dammit my shed is leaking. Where in hell is Nathan? The garden tools are in peril!

And it's still pouring down here. As of an hour ago we had 2.5 inches today, and it's been raining just as hard since then, so 3.5ish?

I was schedule to fix some lights in a bucket truck today didn't get that done.

Any wind?

Not sure if I need to take off the awning on the deck.

Didn't notice any here, just lots and lots of rain. It's still raining, though just kind of a heavy shower now. Last I saw, 3 inches had fallen in Johnston, other places had higher totals.

About mid morning there was a narrow band of showers that were going to pass through the Des Moines area rather quickly per the media. But storms have continued to form in the West and we have had off and on rain for 4 1/2 hours thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT