ADVERTISEMENT

Baier apologizes for lying...

MitchLL

HB Legend
Dec 26, 2018
Kinda!

Today on Fox, BrettBoy admits they intentionally edited the "enemy from within" video clip" during the Harris interview.
Unfortunately, even though he had the opportunity to admit it DURING the interview, he didn't.

Credibility apparently isn't an issue with Radical Right media.

Link.... my understanding was there was an error and he has vocalized that... but you said he "intentionally" edited it. I've not seen that. I have been traveling today.

Haha, no! He apologized for missing a part of his question. He set it up honestly and accurately but failed to provide one of the clips he intended to. Then, get this, he owned up to it.

Now go check with ABC about their incorrect “fact checks” on Trump. When do you anticipate Muir apologizing for being wrong and admitting Trump was right?

Haha, no! He apologized for missing a part of his question. He set it up honestly and accurately but failed to provide one of the clips he intended to. Then, get this, he owned up to it.

Now go check with ABC about their incorrect “fact checks” on Trump. When do you anticipate Muir apologizing for being wrong and admitting Trump was right?
He had the opportunity to admit it immediately.

He didn't. You can bet your ass he was afraid to draw Trump's ire.
Damn, you people are gullible.

Link.... my understanding was there was an error and he has vocalized that... but you said he "intentionally" edited it. I've not seen that. I have been traveling today.

Lol. You guys are cute.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
Kinda!

Today on Fox, BrettBoy admits they intentionally edited the "enemy from within" video clip" during the Harris interview.
Unfortunately, even though he had the opportunity to admit it DURING the interview, he didn't.

Trust us. No one on here (even your liberal buddies), is going to accept your take of the events without confimring.

And Baier almost certainly knew it at the time, but let it go without any comment until the next day.
as others have pointed out, it's not like this went on the air live. it was taped, edited and aired. she called it out in real time, so it's just strange to go ahead still include the part where the wrong video clip is "accidentally" played with no acknowledgement during the broadcast

It's an entertainment network, not a news channel. They do stuff to entertain, not inform.

And occasionally have to pay almost a billion bucks for making up nonsense.
Yup. People still get upset when one of these TV networks is biased, and I don't really know why. They are actively campaigning for their chosen candidate.

Except the part where he said here is Trumps response from the town hall. In his admission of a mistake he said he meant to show a clip from Maria Bartiromo’s interview with Trump the previous Sunday but of course that wasn’t mentioned in the question.

I personally think he tried to pull a fast one and got caught. He wasn’t expecting for Harris to have actually seen Trumps response at the town hall. FOX’s total lack of integrity buys them no credibility on this one.

as others have pointed out, it's not like this went on the air live. it was taped, edited and aired. she called it out in real time, so it's just strange to go ahead still include the part where the wrong video clip is "accidentally" played with no acknowledgement during the broadcast

It’s like those darn Fox accidents where a GOP politician is indicted and for some unknown reason the Fox video has (D) after their name.

Dumb luck that.

Whiskey…..folks in those HIGH profile positions (like national TV network anchors) don’t make mistakes like this, without intent. These folks have staff who I have staff to make sure whatever content airs a is what “the boss” wants to be aired. BB proved himself to be a Trump shill and Harris exposed this to everyone who was watching. “Fair and Balanced” my ass……but we already knew that. Now what you do with this information is your choice but honestly I know you well enough to know you won’t do much with it. Carry on.

Reactions: Torg and MitchLL

The turn around on this interview was very difficult/time crunched because Kamala showed up late. This has been in the news.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX and Torg
Kinda!

But yet, faulty idiot would like us to believe that CNN and MSNBC are the exact same thing. I am so tired of the BS gaslighting from Republicans and their independent sympathizers on here.

Trust us. No one on here (even your liberal buddies), is going to accept your take of the events without confimring.
Well. If you watched the interview you know for a fact the video was edited to leave out “the enemy within” part. So the OP’s take is that Baier owned up to it. If you want to believe Baier is sticking with the lie, go ahead.

Well. If you watched the interview you know for a fact the video was edited to leave out “the enemy within” part. So the OP’s take is that Baier owned up to it. If you want to believe Baier is sticking with the lie, go ahead.

The OP's take was that Baier apologized for "lying" and "intentionally edited".

He lied and said "we played the wrong clip"... lol

Reactions: MitchLL
The turn around on this interview was very difficult/time crunched because Kamala showed up late. This has been in the news.
And you can bet your bottom dollar that if there was some editing or clarification that would have been helpful to Trump there would have been more than enough time

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT