ADVERTISEMENT

Baker Mayfield

Even after all the hate on his number on pick( this board was the worst) he has brought the Browns out of obscurity. Its interesting to note the two most productive QB's in the NFL are out of the Big 12.
How many boards did you have to troll to come to this informed opinion? It sounds as if you have integrated data from a lot of sources during your research.

My two cents.
Mahomes has an absolutely loaded offense. He is good but he is looking better than he really is.
Mayfield has shown that he can be an NFL qb. He isn't great but I was on the bandwagon that that was a really bad pick. I'll eat some crow on that.

My two cents.
Mahomes has an absolutely loaded offense. He is good but he is looking better than he really is.
Mayfield has shown that he can be an NFL qb. He isn't great but I was on the bandwagon that that was a really bad pick. I'll eat some crow on that.
See, I don't have to eat crow because I just let them fail by themselves, rather than predicting it. Much easier that way. ;)

Reactions: Besthawkfan
Uh, Yep... Baker M could have very easily been grabbed up with that second pick.. then they’ed Have barker and Barkley but the browns eff up everything.. no way Barkley would have been less than the #2 pick

What the hell are you talking about?
Wow.
You're literally saying here The Browns should have grabbed Baker and Barkley with the 2nd pick.

No, that's literally not what he's saying. But reading is hard i guess.

Ok lets break this down:

"then they’ed Have barker and Barkley"
Can't say I know who Barker is, but I'm guessing Baker.

"Baker could have easily been grabbed up with that 2nd pick"
Now, maybe I'm not seeing something here, but this kinda sounds like... pick #2??

"no way Barkley would have been less than the #2 pick"
Now, again, maybe I'm not seeing something here, but this kinda sounds like... Barkley would get picked at #2 (where Baker got picked)
OR
Barkley at #1 and Baker (Barker?) at #2.

Both impossible.

I'd take Chubb and Ward over Barkley anyday.
In case you haven't been paying attention (you haven't), Ward is as advertised and was 2nd most crucial need behind QB.

Thanks for playing.

Ok lets break this down:

"then they’ed Have barker and Barkley"
Can't say I know who Barker is, but I'm guessing Baker.

"Baker could have easily been grabbed up with that 2nd pick"
Now, maybe I'm not seeing something here, but this kinda sounds like... pick #2??

"no way Barkley would have been less than the #2 pick"
Now, again, maybe I'm not seeing something here, but this kinda sounds like... Barkley would get picked at #2 (where Baker got picked)
OR
Barkley at #1 and Baker (Barker?) at #2.

Both impossible.
You still apparently cant read. Maybe re- read his original post on what he was talking about.

If you mean the post where he said the Browns would be just as good with Tyrod Taylor?

I mean, wow.
I can't even help you there.
Just. I mean, wow.
You cant help me? Well first i never said it or agreed with it. So not sure what you're talking about. You still apparently cant read.

You cant help me? Well first i never said it or agreed with it. So not sure what you're talking about. You still apparently cant read.

giphy.gif

My two cents.
Alex Smith had the same loaded offense and managed to look extremely average. Mahomes is a stud and a playmaker. His left handed pass while being sacked against the Broncos and the no look pass last week are plays that simply no (or very few) other QBs are capable of making... I’m a Packers fan, and could probably be convinced that I’d rather have Mahomes on my team than Rodgers

Reactions: Stormn Norman
Absolutely NOT! Reverse that order & get taking Baker 1st out of your head.. Grab Barkley 1st then Baker with the 4 or Sam Darnold or Josh Allen!

Then no Ward.
Baker, Ward, and Chubb much better for the Browns than Barkley and Baker.
Unreal that I can say the Browns drafted correctly, but so far it appears they did.

1) the Browns have not risen out of obscurity. They still suck, just not as bad as they sucked last year.
2) Mayfield is 23rd in the NFL in QBR. Hardly setting the world on fire.
3) Mahomes has had an amazing year but has come back down to Earth recently having to go up against good defenses. A short, balding QB from Purdue is leading the league in QBR again.
4) Ted ClubberLang says he still prefers Tom Brady to provide the seed for his baby.

Reactions: TugsMcGee
How many boards did you have to troll to come to this informed opinion? It sounds as if you have integrated data from a lot of sources during your research.
t
Thanks for the complement. Actually it was easy. Take an Iowa message board, pick out a post, multiple the hate by 10, and you to could build an informed opinion.

Are you surprised somebody posted something completely irrelevant to anything on here?

Are you fu***** kidding me you dousche bag? This post is coming from an idiot that just took a shot at Nate Stanley 2 posts up. You know, someone completely irrelevant to this thread. Lol.

The level of dumb on this board never ceases to amaze. I guess it shouldn’t surprise us with dumbf**** like you and op that frequent us from nowledge u.

Are you fu***** kidding me you dousche bag? This post is coming from an idiot that just took a shot at Nate Stanley 2 posts up. You know, someone completely irrelevant to this thread. Lol.

The level of dumb on this board never ceases to amaze. I guess it shouldn’t surprise us with dumbf**** like you and op that frequent us from nowledge u.

I compared Nate to Baker.
If you didn't notice, this is a Baker thread.
That's about as relevant as you can get.
Nate is Baker anti-matter

Oh, and one more win for Baker, in a tough environment last night, putting himself in a position to win. Again.
Sound like someone you know? Or, don't know?

I compared Nate to Baker.
If you didn't notice, this is a Baker thread.
That's about as relevant as you can get.
Nate is Baker anti-matter

Oh, and one more win for Baker, in a tough environment last night, putting himself in a position to win. Again.
Sound like someone you know? Or, don't know?

Sure thing dousche bag. Run back to nowledge u board now.

Reactions: Tim Dodge Rules
ADVERTISEMENT