ADVERTISEMENT

Bama by -6.5….

Let's look at Alabama (who is a great program, no denying that, but are they a great team this year?):

slid by Texas, Texas A&M (not great teams) and Ole Miss by a hair ... lost outright to Tenn and LSU.

It will be an interesting game ... I think a single digit game is likely. Could be wrong of course.

The line is that way because Alabama has 12 players transferring out (not playing) and others holding out for the NFL. That'll decimate a lineup that was already not elite.
The line is that way because of Vegas power rankings. They are adjusted for home field advantage, and a little bit based on who’s injured. The line is appropriate.

Reactions: nu2u
I haven’t gambled on Sports in about 23 years probably more like 25 after I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior… With that said why does that feel like such a ridiculously low line?

I’ve watched Kansas State play a couple of times this year. They’re not that damn good I mean they’re OK I’m not picking on them but I would expect Iowa would have a legitimate chance to beat them and they’re only a 6.5 dog, am I missing something?
Never underestimate Alabama's ability to "not want to be there" in these types of games...............

I’m honestly surprised by that. I haven’t watched many Alabama games but their defense looked bad the little bit I saw.
Because they did have some games where they gave up a lot of points but Bama is just a different beast. Just a matter of if they were going to show up. Took them awhile but they certainly have.

Reactions: EZ2BJZ
I agree. Question is, has K-State played against any legitimate defenses? ISU and Tulane? K-State scored 10 points against each. They lucked out against ISU and lost to Tulane. If Alabama is motivated, this game will be a route. If they go through the motions, it will be close.
I hate Alabama and I wish I had been wrong. The reality is they are far better than K State and TCU. Probably better than Michigan and OSU too

💰💰. I think the same about USC. It sure seems that they should be favored by more. I'll put my money on the better team on a neutral field over the "this team wants it more"; that may be the case, but I'm not laying my money that way.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I ask because you laughed in response to my “Alabama rolls.”

Good call on your part. (It was, because f*** Bama, that's why.)
You seem oddly triggered and compelled to gloat about a prediction over an emoji. I didn't know this meant so much to you........

Did you win any money on the game?

Next time I'll post a sad face like emoji to more accurately reflect my feelings towards Alabama doing well/being expected to do well, which quite honestly is probably what I was doing at 12:30 am, or whenever it was that I posted that laugh emoji and made you take it personally....................

How bout that? :D

For a guy whose team finished dead last in a joke of a conference, you sure do talk a lot of shit.
No doubt we had a bad year but still won in Iowa City. It basically epitomizes the conference strength differences, and TCU is going to put an exclamation point on that today.

No doubt we had a bad year but still won in Iowa City. It basically epitomizes the conference strength differences, and TCU is going to put an exclamation point on that today.

We will see, but a Michigan comeback wouldn't shock the world.

Weird game so far that could easily have the guys in Maize in the lead or tied.

Yep, you try and switched narratives when yours get blown out your ass.
What is the Little 12 Bowl's record now? The Big 10 has already beat a Little 12 team so Michigan losing will create a tie. 6 losses and 1 win with 1 game to go. And KSU was exposed no offense and the typical bad defense.

Huh….isn’t the Big 12, 2-6, I don’t put tons of emphasis in postseason outings, but I’ll wager you do & the big 12 hasn’t looked too stiff, right?

The Ohio state is still the flagship University in the Big Ten buy a long ways!!

I’ve said it for years and it will continue to be true! You don’t have a team in the big 12 even comparable, and that includes Texas and Oklahoma!

ADVERTISEMENT