ADVERTISEMENT

Bama by -6.5….

You seem oddly triggered and compelled to gloat about a prediction over an emoji. I didn't know this meant so much to you........

Did you win any money on the game?

Next time I'll post a sad face like emoji to more accurately reflect my feelings towards Alabama doing well/being expected to do well, which quite honestly is probably what I was doing at 12:30 am, or whenever it was that I posted that laugh emoji and made you take it personally....................

How bout that? :D
Yeaaahhhh I don’t give a shit about any of that, especially your stupid “because f**k Bama” unrealistic nonsense.

Sooo f**k your bullshit comments and f**k you, dummy.

Yeaaahhhh I don’t give a shit about any of that, especially your stupid “because f**k Bama” unrealistic nonsense.

Sooo f**k your bullshit comments and f**k you, dummy.
you-gotta-drink-a-little-less-charlie-sheen.gif

How is the CFP shaping up for the B10, sport? Ohfers lead to much frustration and heartache….eh sport?
You really like the word "sport", don't you? OSU looked good & gave Georgia a fight.....unlike TCU who will get piss-pounded in the final.

Speaking of Ohfers......how about Clown 1st round picks since they stopped wearing leather helmets? 😂 🤡

You really like the word "sport", don't you? OSU looked good & gave Georgia a fight.....unlike TCU who will get piss-pounded in the final.

Speaking of Ohfers......how about Clown 1st round picks since they stopped wearing leather helmets? 😂 🤡
Blah…Blah…Blah….Michigan is going to piss pound TCU….Blah…Blah….Blah…..eh sport?

Reactions: HawkeyeFakeID
Blah…Blah…Blah….Michigan is going to piss pound TCU….Blah…Blah….Blah…..eh sport?
Since you're responding to me, where did I ever say that Michigan would beat TCU? Guess when you get owned that bad.....you gotta resort to making sh!t up. #LittleBroStyle

• Haha
Since you're responding to me, where did I ever say that Michigan would beat TCU? Guess when you get owned that bad.....you gotta resort to making sh!t up. #LittleBroStyle
I expect that you don’t realize what you post, which is common for someone with the maturity level of a teenager. Based upon your responses, I am also certain this isn’t the first time you have been called out for your level of maturity.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
I expect that you don’t realize what you post, which is common for someone with the maturity level of a teenager. Based upon your responses, I am also certain this isn’t the first time you have been called out for your level of maturity.
So you’ve come to your rivals board and get involved in back and forth blah blah blah and you’re calling other people immature? Take a small time out brother. TCU got a well deserved win. 2 great games yesterday. Big Ten overachieved in 1 and should have won and underachieved in the other. Go pound your Big 12 chest elsewhere.

• Haha
The big was a missed fg from the championship game and Michigan had a war with tcu. Personally thought Michigan blew that game and it very nearly was an all big championship game. Regardless they both showed they belonged.

How’s that working out for TCU right now? LOL!!

Your joke of a conference has no business being in the title game. Let the top 2 of SEC/Big Ten battle it out & games will be way better.
LOL! TCU handled the B10 champion quite easily and didn’t play particularly well. It has to hurt realizing that your conference is the 3rd or 4th strongest in P5.

LOL! TCU handled the B10 champion quite easily and didn’t play particularly well. It has to hurt realizing that your conference is the 3rd or 4th strongest in P5.

You are definitely tweaking. Easily? You got a gift overturn of a clear TD. And that was Harbaugh's biggest fail as a coach at any level.

• Haha

Sorry Goldenshower, but as I predicted…..the Lil 12 champs got absolutely rocked in the final
I guess this means GA would have beat Mich by 80
They would’ve least attempted to make it a game….TCU rolled over from the jump.

• Haha
This is hilarious. TCU was outgained by 40 yards by Michigan. They went 8-16 on 3rd/4th downs and Michigan went 3-15. They got 2 pick 6’s and a fumble at the 1 and twice Michigan was inside the 20 and got field goals instead of TD’s and only won by 6 but you say they handled them? Michigan beat themselves in that game. End of story and it was proven tonight when TCU got no breaks and what do you know they got the shit kicked out of them.

This is hilarious. TCU was outgained by 40 yards by Michigan. They went 8-16 on 3rd/4th downs and Michigan went 3-15. They got 2 pick 6’s and a fumble at the 1 and twice Michigan was inside the 20 and got field goals instead of TD’s and only won by 6 but you say they handled them? Michigan beat themselves in that game. End of story and it was proven tonight when TCU got no breaks and what do you know they got the shit kicked out of them.
teams that beat themselves don’t give up over 500 yards of offense. TCU didn’t play particularly well either, but did in the crucial moments of the game. There wasn’t a team in the country that was going to be within 4 TDs of GA last night and TCU was not prepared for the game.

TCU reached an entire new level of horrific in that game. When you lose a championship game by 58 the purple clothes get put away for a few months for sure. What an ass whoopin’.

Reactions: shudaddy
ADVERTISEMENT