ADVERTISEMENT

Bama didnt even win a division this year - Saban at halftime is crap

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I read the ".... Saban politicking " and I had to start this thread with the title. So I ask, How do you get in the final four of the CFP when you cant even win your division.

Cant Fox TV figure this out? Why talk to Saban?

Riley and USC have 2 better losses against a powerful Utah team. Clemson with 2 losses and they won their conf champ game to go 11-2 with a big win

There are more teams with better records than bama.

I read the ".... Saban politicking " and I had to start this thread with the title. So I ask, How do you get in the final four of the CFP when you cant even win your division.

Riley and USC have 2 better losses against a powerful Utah team. Clemson with 2 losses and they won their conf champ game to go 11-2 with a big win

tOSU?

Reactions: Floyd_Of_Rosedale
considering it was the b10 halftime show, i was having a hard time figuring out why Ryan Day wasn't on being interviewed/politicking.

Reactions: cmhawks99
considering it was the b10 halftime show, i was having a hard time figuring out why Ryan Day wasn't on being interviewed/politicking.
This was my issue with it. Why did Fox give him time during the Big 10's CCG for that crap? I hope Kevin Warren let them know that's not an acceptable use of their time. They can have that interview on the Big Noon kickoff show, not then.

He used the Vegas analogy about who would be favored..Mighty Alabama is only favored by 5.5 over a three loss K State Team. OSU less than a touchdown dog to Georgia. Got to love Georgia there?
OSU a 3 point favorite in a possible rematch with Michigan. Mich a heavy 9 pt fav over TCU. Penn state and Utah, -1. Tulane and USC, -1. Crazy. Tenn, -4 over Clemson. Love Tenn in that one.

If you travel the different message boards all around the country, FOX is catching heat from everyone. The "SEC entitlement" BS is really starting to get old. No 2-loss team has ever made the Playoffs and yet Satan believes he should be the first. What an a-hole

Reactions: Chuck C and acuhawk
He used the Vegas analogy about who would be favored..Mighty Alabama is only favored by 5.5 over a three loss K State Team. OSU less than a touchdown dog to Georgia. Got to love Georgia there?
OSU a 3 point favorite in a possible rematch with Michigan. Mich a heavy 9 pt fav over TCU. Penn state and Utah, -1. Tulane and USC, -1. Crazy. Tenn, -4 over Clemson. Love Tenn in that one.
Yeah, I think OSU's defense was exposed as a little soft against Mich.

Yeah, I think OSU's defense was exposed as a little soft against Mich.
OSU can beat anyone if - and a BIG IF - they get their DB and back 7 situation figured out. That's been their problem over the last 2 or 3 years. When they've been thumped, you can usually trace it right back to their pass defense problems. And the mystery is that they]ve played 5 DBs this year - a head scratcher

CFN actually just picked the Buckeyes to beat Georgia by 4 points and then beat Michigan 38-24 to win it all. OSU expects their 2 top RBs finally healthy - Henderson and Williams - and maybe even get WR Smith-Njigba back. That RB room has been an issue all year. But it all rides on the play of their back 7 on defense.

OSU is one of the teams I refuse to bet on as it's a major guess on which OSU team shows up - especially (as already mentioned) the back 7 on defense. All OSU needs is just an average performance out of that group - Michigan exposed them badly

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT