ADVERTISEMENT

Barnstormers Greg Stephen

Nothing officially released yet, very odd this news came out at 10pm on a weeknight. Do we have ties to any recruits there now?

There's 2 or 3 guys from barnstormers that post here. He's probably one of them. What's the story on this?

Do the math people. Adidas tie-in. FBI crackdown. Its right in front of your noses.

I am hearing it is not that and something even worse. Just through the rumor mill. And it would not be the whole Barnstormer program. Just this one individual.

There's 2 or 3 guys from barnstormers that post here. He's probably one of them. What's the story on this?

There’s only one “barnstormers hoops” that posts here. See most of us pick one name and stick with it. We don’t take pleasure in getting banned on a daily basis.

I like reading Barnstormers hoops posts because he always seems level headed even when talking about his guys or former players. I enjoy his posts about football and OT as well.

There’s only one “barnstormers hoops” that posts here. See most of us pick one name and stick with it. We don’t take pleasure in getting banned on a daily basis.

I like reading Barnstormers hoops posts because he always seems level headed even when talking about his guys or former players. I enjoy his posts about football and OT as well.
How do they keep people from coming back when banned with all the VPN services available ?

I'm guessing as soon as they send out their email to the parents word will spread pretty quickly.

From barnstormers. FROM BARNSTORMERS, NOT BARNSTORMER HOOPS. I know reading is hard, but give it a try

I'm one of the coaches of a girls team. That Greg "is not associated with the Barnstormers organization in any way" posted via Twitter was a shock to us. No email has been sent to parents and coaches as far as I know.

I thought he was the Main Director and he posted a lot on Twitter. Jamie Johnson is the other main guy and oversees the girls area. The coaches I've met at all levels are terrific.

I think he coached several boys teams and considering that several of them (I think) the 15u, 16u, and 17u were ranked in the Top 3 and 5 of teams nationwide, and the organization became part of Adidas Uprising ... I guessed it was something pretty bad.

I hope it doesn't effect the rest of the kids and teams.

This thread came up #1 on Google during a search for his name, and now that I see how funny everyone is, I'll stick around. :D:D:D

Last edited:
I can’t say anything right now, but knowing someone close to the situation, it is far worse than any ties to Adidas.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT