ADVERTISEMENT

Barr saying thank you to Back the Blue.

I think that was more of a "stay alive" so they could expose some sh1t but im kinda on the conspiracy train for that.

Also, repeatedly?
And it could be. But lets be real, this chick has info on so many different high profile folks. I hate the Clinton's, if she has stuff on them I hope they all go down. But nobody can be so naive to think Trump has had no part in it either. Since he's been president he has repeatedly said some nonchalant things to folks facing prison time to get them to think he's on their side. And those folks are no longer in prison.

And it could be. But lets be real, this chick has info on so many different high profile folks. I hate the Clinton's, if she has stuff on them I hope they all go down. But nobody can be so naive to think Trump has had no part in it either. Since he's been president he has repeatedly said some nonchalant things to folks facing prison time to get them to think he's on their side. And those folks are no longer in prison.
O ill go down that conspiracy train ALL night..... fo shizzle it impacts both parties and FVCK them all.

“Victims of human trafficking” while Trump repeatedly wishes a human trafficker well with her legal issues.

It's like when the detective offers you a cup of coffee before the interrogation

Ohhh, am I outta the loop? Who got their house raided?
Sorry I f*cked that up it was yesterday*. The Jake Paul thing. Supposedly he is part of the ring for securing the children. They are getting closer to busting that thing open whether people want to admit it or not.

Flick, its after 7 idgaf about spelling, punctuation or grammer.

Who do you think is a random person of status that is going to go down in the child trafficking/molestation ring?

Let’s not forget that Trump is credibility accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/amp/

If Trump was somehow involved in trafficking people, why would he sign an executive order blocking their property?

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption
LAW & JUSTICE
Issued on: December 21, 2017

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...volved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

One of the first things he did!!

AcademicFlamboyantAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

If Trump was somehow involved in trafficking people, why would he sign an executive order blocking their property?

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption
LAW & JUSTICE

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...volved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Because he’s a piece of shit human being and counts on “knowing” people in positions of power to get him out of situations. Like Barr.

Yea so trump is a pos I don’t disagree

we still need police
And the rule of law
I couldn’t agree more. Which is why “I hope justice is served” would be an exponentially better response than “I wish her well”. Which he’s now said more than once.

Reactions: Rudolph
I couldn’t agree more. Which is why “I hope justice is served” would be an exponentially better response than “I wish her well”. Which he’s now said more than once.

When did he say it after the original question?

Hindsight is 2020. Idgaf if he lights the fire that he goes down in. Every single one of them kiddy diddlers needs to rot.

Amen

Weiner laptop is said to have made hard boiled cops puke

Epstein Maxwell Weinstein Hollywood it all needs to have a spotlight shined on it

Reactions: Hawkeyeballs
Did not know he did it again in Axios interview. He clarifies himself but odd that he didn't change his wording. Still think thats a "dont suicide" more than a "please don't rat on me".
I’d agree with this if he didn’t do the exact same thing for Manafort and Stone. Once is acceptable, but repeatedly doing it over time with folks that have dirt on you is a game plan. It’s his game plan.

Because he’s a piece of shit human being and counts on “knowing” people in positions of power to get him out of situations. Like Barr.
who told you he's a piece of shit?
Amen

Weiner laptop is said to have made hard boiled cops puke

Epstein Maxwell Weinstein Hollywood it all needs to have a spotlight shined on it
Half of the cops that watched the "insurance file" are dead now.

Reactions: farmandfleet

LAW & JUSTICE

Epstein lived in luxury right up until the end. They found Maxwell in her home on 156 acres in New Hampshire.

Doesn’t seem like whatever he signed did much to block their property, huh?

As many forces who want to take trump down I highly doubt there is anything out there that hasn’t been released

they are focusing on his finances

Putin Putin Putin

bullshit

the whole Russia Flynn focus was based on Kushner asking for Russia to vote in Israel’s favor at
The un security council This is what Flynn asked at Kushner behest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT