ADVERTISEMENT

Barr saying thank you to Back the Blue.

Actually Clinton had sex with underage girls on Epstein’s plane/island and is one of the worst of the elite

we need to be honest here

Actually Clinton had sex with underage girls on Epstein’s plane/island and is one of the worst of the elite

we need to be honest here
Totally agree. But you can’t “be honest” about it and not admit that there’s a very very real possibility Trump was involved too. This isn’t political. This is shit bags of the world coming to light. And ol Willy and Donald are front and center.

Reactions: Rudolph
If trump was involved I’m with you

and Donnie daycare is a FoS carnival barker

but if they had the goods on Donnie daycare he would have been taken down yesterday and they wouldn’t be going after his finances imo

Kinda with farm and fleet on this. If they had any foem of a real leg to stand on this would be huge. I do think a bunch of Republicans are going to go down though.

If trump was involved I’m with you

and Donnie daycare is a FoS carnival barker

but if they had the goods on Donnie daycare he would have been taken down yesterday and they wouldn’t be going after his finances imo
They’ve been going after his finances for years. If someone rapes a child, then 10 years later commits fraud, it’s not a “let’s investigate one or the other” deal. They’ll both be investigated. Once he’s voted out of office, things are going to get very interesting for him.

They’ve been going after his finances for years. If someone rapes a child, then 10 years later commits fraud, it’s not a “let’s investigate one or the other” deal. They’ll both be investigated. Once he’s voted out of office, things are going to get very interesting for him.
Again if they had this on him he would not be given another four years

if you haven’t noticed he’s got some enemies trying to remove him now

I hear you but that would get so pushed through once anything credible had be brought and if the media even got a Half sniff of something with legitimacy it would be at the forefront.
But none of that means anything if it isn’t done correctly. You think they would rush the process for something against the sitting POTUS? Especially this close to an election? Nah. Go about it correctly...”Law and Order” as the president loves to tweet. I actually enjoy discussing this with you. Farm and fleet dude just spews half-thoughts and random things.

But none of that means anything if it isn’t done correctly. You think they would rush the process for something against the sitting POTUS? Especially this close to an election? Nah. Go about it correctly...”Law and Order” as the president loves to tweet. I actually enjoy discussing this with you. Farm and fleet dude just spews half-thoughts and random things.

You may be right but that is operating under the assumption the information is new enough. Idk. I do know that a bunch of very highly thought of people are about to go to jail. To that point there have been several already but nobody actually gives a sh1t about who the "head of MIT" is. Lately people are so partisan, imo, and I think this is going to unify us a little. It's going to take many people from both "sides" down and at the end of the day EVERYONE hates people who hurt children.

You may be right but that is operating under the assumption the information is new enough. Idk. I do know that a bunch of very highly thought of people are about to go to jail. To that point there have been several already but nobody actually gives a sh1t about who the "head of MIT" is. Lately people are so partisan, imo, and I think this is going to unify us a little. It's going to take many people from both "sides" down and at the end of the day EVSRYONE hates people who hurt children.
And I feel like most folks are 100% on board for any pedophile to go to jail. Sadly, there is a small group blinded by politics that will argue for certain individuals.

I’m not against the death penalty. I think it’s something that should be considered depending on an individuals actions. Do I think a teacher banging a 16 year old should get it? No. Do I think an adult sexually abusing an infant should get it? Probably.
Word. I dont say this with an easy tone but I truly do not believe there is any rehabbing people who are attracted to children.

To your point the "17" year old with the teacher isn't as messed up imo as the "child"

Reactions: McLovin32
Word. I dont say this with an easy tone but I truly do not believe there is any rehabbing people who are attracted to children.

To your point the "17" year old with the teacher isn't as messed up imo as the "child"
Agreed. That’s why I commented on both situations. Someone that is attracted to an actual child is mentally deranged. Something isn’t right, and a jail stint probably won’t fix that.

Someone that bangs a 16-17 year old still isn’t right. They should go to jail, and try to figure out why the **** they did what they did. But it’s not near as bad as a child.

ADVERTISEMENT