ADVERTISEMENT

@Baseballer

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
I was at Blind Pig tonight chillin with my buddies on the patio. A hammered dude came outside, started talking to two dudes and bragging about how much he’s been drinking today and all the sudden got knocked out by one of them. Clean out of his sandals. He was unconscious on the ground, barefoot, with his sandals a few inches away. @BaseBallerP27 were you wearing sandals tonight/were you sucker punched at Blind Pig?

source.gif

Yeah, people immediately ran over to help him up. Once on his feet he told them he was “fine” so they let go, and he immediately fell again. He was in bad shape.
Uh oh..... sounds like Baller died from extensive brain bleeding mere hours after the fight. Alcohol and brain injuries dont mix.

My brains toast from drinking as well I guess. By the way Parlor City was pretty sweet.
I’m a fan of it. It’s usually a solid option to avoid the downtown area, but it’s still close enough that if you decide to be dumb it’s not a very far walk.

How often you there, McLovin? Our family are regulars. The kids love darts and pool,and the fantastic burgers.

How often you there, McLovin? Our family are regulars. The kids love darts and pool,and the fantastic burgers.
I don’t go a bunch, but I do dig the place. And now that it’s nice out I’ll probably be going there more often for the patio.

I’m a fan of it. It’s usually a solid option to avoid the downtown area, but it’s still close enough that if you decide to be dumb it’s not a very far walk.
Only issue was a there was a band playing across the street and it was packed. I've never been DT Cedar Rapids so it was a bitch to park. Walked a good distance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT