ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball roster

Lumas Etima

HR MVP
Apr 1, 2003
I noticed a couple of updates to the basketball roster on the school's official page. Kris Murray is now listed as #24 (instead of #20). Also, it looks like Riley Mulvey will be #44. Still no numbers listed for Sandfort or Rebraca, though I would bet money that Sandfort ends up with #20, now that it is available, since that was his high school number. Rebraca was #12 at UND, but that is retired at Iowa (Ronnie Lester), so I am curious as to what number he will end up with.

Also of note is that Payton Sandfort is listed on the roster as a center. Obviously a typo (right?), but something that caught my eye.

Link here: https://hawkeyesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Reactions: Ronman
I noticed a couple of updates to the basketball roster on the school's official page. Kris Murray is now listed as #24 (instead of #20). Also, it looks like Riley Mulvey will be #44. Still no numbers listed for Sandfort or Rebraca, though I would bet money that Sandfort ends up with #20, now that it is available, since that was his high school number. Rebraca was #12 at UND, but that is retired at Iowa (Ronnie Lester), so I am curious as to what number he will end up with.

Also of note is that Payton Sandfort is listed on the roster as a center. Obviously a typo (right?), but something that caught my eye.

Link here: https://hawkeyesports.com/sports/mbball/roster/
Yes Sandfort will be #20, and Rebraca will be #0

Reactions: Lumas Etima
PMac still not 200?
I find that doubtful since before last season in an interview he was supposedly 205lbs, aftre adding 25lbs in the offseason. That looks credible to me if you consider he is supposed to be 6'9". Joe W was listed at 210lbs at over 6'7" according to NBA height measurement, and I don't think Pmac looks much lankier then Joe....

I find that doubtful since before last season in an interview he was supposedly 205lbs, aftre adding 25lbs in the offseason. That looks credible to me if you consider he is supposed to be 6'9". Joe W was listed at 210lbs at over 6'7" according to NBA height measurement, and I don't think Pmac looks much lankier then Joe....
I also recall seeing an interview with Sandfort that he was up around 225 lbs, and Rebraca was going to get up in the 230-235 range.

ADVERTISEMENT