ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor Schierman

hawkhen

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2008
Should Iowa be interested? In transfer portal from South Dakota State

I don't get the interest.
47% 3 point shooting on 5 attempts per game for a season is really, really good no matter how poor the competition may have been.

I'll also add that he shot 121 free throws this year, so it's not like he's just standing around the arc waiting for someone to kick it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: amahawk
As noted, it doesn't make sense to waste time and resources when there's no prior connection or established mutual interest. Not to mention that it's unlikely Iowa would throw at him the kind of money that's being proposed.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
I don't worry that he can't hit the three. But in games I watched his defense wasn't that impressive. And that wasn't against big ten competition.

KY claiming innocence. That's rich. 🤣

i hope there eventually is a rule in place where schools have to disclose the value of NIL deals for each of their student athletes

or maybe this is a bad idea if Iowa is at the bottom of the overall rankings

i hope there eventually is a rule in place where schools have to disclose the value of NIL deals for each of their student athletes

or maybe this is a bad idea if Iowa is at the bottom of the overall rankings
They would just shift the control of NIL deals off-campus. Hell, for schools like KY and KS, it already was. 😉

Last edited:
reminds me of an even whiter larry bird. this kid took the j out of jump shot.
Watched his highlight and damn near spit all over my keyboard. This couldn't be more accurate. His feet basically don't leave the floor.

According to Matt Norlander, Creighton made him one of the highest paid players in CBB. Not surprising given McDermott's involvement with the Adidas stuff. He's had money funding his program for a long time.
Creighton is a Nike school. Different investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT