ADVERTISEMENT

$BBBY

Hope you're right since I just dipped my beak at 18.65.

** That's a sell signal.

Pump & dump isn’t Cohen’s style. Sorry it would be extremely out of character for him to do something like that. This info circulating is purely a FUD short seller tactic and a super Buy signal for me. The dump after hours was coordinated with the FUD to stoke panic selling.

Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt

I’m taking a position in the morning. NFA

Reactions: Funky Bunch
I saw this in an article.

"Though Form 144 filings do not obligate a party to sell the position outlined, the SEC says someone filing this form "must have a bona fide intention to sell the securities referred to in the Form within a reasonable time after the filing of the Form."

Article is an outright lie. He is required to hold for 6 months when he files that form, he has only owned for 4 months. Unbelievably bad journalism.

Article is an outright lie. He is required to hold for 6 months when he files that form, he has only owned for 4 months. Unbelievably bad journalism.
What part of the article is an outright lie? He has to hold the securities for 6 months from the time they are fully paid for. According to the Form 144 filing that's linked in the article, they were fully paid for by March 3. That means he can sell them as soon as September 6.

What part of the article is an outright lie? He has to hold the securities for 6 months from the time they are fully paid for. According to the Form 144 filing that's linked in the article, they were fully paid for by March 3. That means he can sell them as soon as September 6.
Original title of the article was "Sells entire portion," and was conveniently times about an hour before market close. It was not updated until after market close.

"The gamma ramp alone would cause a gamma squeeze that would catapult BBBY into the hundreds if not thousands as options writers would have to purchase TENS OF MILLIONS of shares just to satisfy this week's open interest alone. If I'm right, we could see BBBY catapult into the hundreds by Friday if not by next Friday. This would provide RC with an excellent exit price if he were to choose to sell part of his position."

Damn. Dude rugged retail twice now. I'm out about 3k that was profits from the early run. That's what I get for chasing after I closed my position.

Damn. Dude rugged retail twice now. I'm out about 3k that was profits from the early run. That's what I get for chasing after I closed my position.
It's hard not to chase! I've tried to teach myself that there will always be another opportunity to make money (even on something meme'like) so don't chase. Easier said than done though.

Sorry you got burned, only reason I didnt is because it didnt dip down to $15 at all this morning, that was my target entry.

Rugged retail twice?

He bought into BBBY at ~$15/share, sold at ~$17/share.

His investment in BBBY was known since March and didnt start getting mass interest until recently when it dipped below $5/share where he was heavily underwater.

What did he personally do to encourage any investment in BBBY other than buying it himself? Was he never allowed to sell it? I guess I don’t get the idea that he rugged anyone, much less twice? What else are you referring to?

May be bad timing to press you on these question, if so, apologies.

Sold the 100 million shares mentioned earlier for $70 each to the Saudis in a package deal with a Tiger Woods lookalike. They’ll never know the difference!

I'm holding 200 shares at a DCA of $11.61. Not ideal right now but this movement has potential to keep going even after the RC thing. I also have a bit of hope that the RC sale was a cash injection into BBBY, due to the short swing rule.

"The short-swing profit rule is a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulation that requires company insiders to return any profits made from the purchase and sale of company stock if both transactions occur within a six-month period."

Bagholding right now but there is still the Reg Sho stuff, still a short squeeze, and still quite a bit of volume. I expect a drop at open as paperhands dump, and then it will probably get back to even on the day as some people jump back in or double down. As long as people hold to keep available shares low, there are still a lot of shorts to fill, within 13 days now, due to Reg Sho.

Sorry you got burned, only reason I didnt is because it didnt dip down to $15 at all this morning, that was my target entry.

Rugged retail twice?

He bought into BBBY at ~$15/share, sold at ~$17/share.

His investment in BBBY was known since March and didnt start getting mass interest until recently when it dipped below $5/share where he was heavily underwater.

What did he personally do to encourage any investment in BBBY other than buying it himself? Was he never allowed to sell it? I guess I don’t get the idea that he rugged anyone, much less twice? What else are you referring to?

May be bad timing to press you on these question, if so, apologies.
Did a 5 million ATM share offering in June for GME. That was going past 483 from Jan if he didn't stop it with the offering.

I understand it was in the company's best interest to do it, but that shit was going to the moon in June without the dilution.

images

This isn’t going to end well. Suppliers have stated they are holding deliveries due to non payment. They are working with a lawyer on a possible bankruptcy. They had an opport unity to sell shares on the spike and didn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT