ADVERTISEMENT

Be a good citizen today

• Thread starter anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt
  • Start date
A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

I want all of you to be good citizens today. Do something good for someone. For some of you be a little less racist, sexist and transphobic for 24 hours. Love someone other than yourself for a day.

giphy.gif

A more physically gifted and barbaric species forced a less physically gifted species north. The northern temperatures created more necessity for tools, food preservation and food/shelter sustainability. The northern species, through natural selection and evolution created tools and processes much more advanced than the more physically gifted and barbaric species to the south. The northern species returned to the south with their advanced weapons, knowledge and travel capabilities, and they conquered the less advanced species.

A more physically gifted and barbaric species forced a less physically gifted species north. The northern temperatures created more necessity for tools, food preservation and food/shelter sustainability. The northern species, through natural selection and evolution created tools and processes much more advanced than the more physically gifted and barbaric species to the south. The northern species returned to the south with their advanced weapons, knowledge and travel capabilities, and they conquered the less advanced species.
tenor.gif

I don’t think citizen is exactly the word you’re looking for.

I’ll be a good person today. Not sure about a citizen.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
All of us are human beings who are prone to be self-centered.
So with some effort on our part we can take an interest in the
needs of other people. Be a good neighbor and help someone
who could use some assistance.

I want all of you to be good citizens today. Do something good for someone. For some of you be a little less racist, sexist and transphobic for 24 hours. Love someone other than yourself for a day.

The black mailman just delivered mail on our street. I made sure to worry harder that he might steal a lawn ornament.

What kind of lawn ornaments are we talking about? Are you a gnome guy? You're a gnome guy, aren't you?

That's awesome.

I moved to this neighborhood so I proudly display my gnomes without worrying about their safety. Now I have a goddamn mail-man with dreadlocks that probably listens to the hip-hop!

Link to source? TIA.

You can have a mail-man or a mail-woman. In order to avoid
any bias, they are to be called postal-carriers. In the meantime
self-adhesive stamps have been a blessing.

And then they retired to the South because the weather was nicer.

I don't give a damn what you want. Consider this something good as I could have used much more colorful language.

It would have been a great sentiment if you had simply posted the second sentence without the commentary. You ruined it with your not so subtle insults.

Double Star Day at Starbucks, so I stopped for a carmel macchiato. I tipped $1.00.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT