ADVERTISEMENT

beating the dead horse on staff changes

pondscum

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2011
You have to think Cade wouldn't give us a thought if he doesn't know something. Copeland lashed out about WR recruiting which some have said didn't sit well with the staff, I I think he could just be telling the truth knowing he's not coming back. Who knows about Barnett, but his body of work just isn't great so he could also be on the line to be gone. Another thing I have to think is true BF isn't likely to go anywhere but reassigned

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BHCrusader2010
There are really two ways to look at guys like Cade in the portal. On the one hand, why would a guy who seems to have some legit P5 QB skill pick Iowa…and yet there are only 14 B1G and only like 70 major starting QB jobs and only a fraction of those are open each year. I’m sure Cade will do his proper research and ask a lot of questions, so regardless of what the plan is, he’ll have other options if he doesn’t see Iowa as a place he can be successful.

Reactions: hawkhockey
You have to think Cade wouldn't give us a thought if he doesn't know something. Copeland lashed out about WR recruiting which some have said didn't sit well with the staff, I I think he could just be telling the truth knowing he's not coming back. Who knows about Barnett, but his body of work just isn't great so he could also be on the line to be gone. Another thing I have to think is true BF isn't likely to go anywhere but reassigned
Copeland was honest about the difficulty in recruiting wide receivers to Iowa with this offense and the inability of the current qb to get them the ball. Part of that is the staff hammering the qb’s to minimize turnovers and not take unnecessary chances but at some point, you’ve got to take chances downfield if you want to pull 8/9 out of the box.

Reactions: amahawk
ADVERTISEMENT