ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful day out!

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
Anybody taking a half day and going golfing today?

I know it's tough to take a break from all this message board arguing but today is PERFECT!

This weekend...lined up perfect.

We've had the cold snap cool down waters a bit. Clear, warm fall morning, winds forecast to be low. It is October now, fish should be putting on the feedbag and heading to the shallows as the sun hits the water.

It should be The Perfect Fall Fishing Weekend I wait for all damn year long.

Hockey player.

But I'm glad you caught the irony.

Still, pussy sport.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I am meeting fellow HROT member @andrewrayhons at The Other Place for lunch and beers tomorrow. Beyond that, just hanging at home watching football and relaxing. I over-seeded the lawn two weeks ago so I'll be doing more watering too. Weather has been in mid 80's here in KC this week, gotta keep it looking good! I imagine the grill gets fired up tomorrow night.

Reactions: andrewrayhons
Out on the lake up here in NW Wisky. Beautiful day and colors are still brilliant for the 2nd week after some rain and high winds. 5 Of us and we all caught our limit of 25 panfish in 3-1/2 hrs.

Going to get blasted early next week and that's probably the end of the 70s for year. Hard freeze coming.

We are getting the outer bands from Delta. Just a constant drizzle and rain. Lot of humidity. Mast day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT