ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful Fall evening

I just went outside to piss and was immediately hit with the smell of fallen leaves, it was fantastic. The maples are starting to turn beautiful reds, oranges and yellows here in NE Iowa so the bluffs look amazing right now. I’m glad I live somewhere where I can experience all four seasons. CSB.
I'm eagerly awaiting your post in 2 months when you are freezing your gonads off and complaining about how your neighbor shovels their snow on your sidewalk.

I just went outside to piss and was immediately hit with the smell of fallen leaves, it was fantastic. The maples are starting to turn beautiful reds, oranges and yellows here in NE Iowa so the bluffs look amazing right now. I’m glad I live somewhere where I can experience all four seasons. CSB.
Are you sure you weren't just smelling a bunch of piss?

It’s so nice having indoor plumbing. I never cared for the outhouse, indoor toilet was life changing. But to each his own.

Big Boi GIF by Outkast

Reactions: DirtyJohns97
Whereabouts?

Nope. Just went to the back of the property and took some great pics of the northern lights. Living in the country is great.
Are you sure, because it hasn't rained in a long time, and if you have a propensity for peeing in the same place, there's going to be a fair amount of residue with the accompanying odor.

Fall is my favorite season.

Spring is my second favorite.
I’m undecided. I think I love both equally. I used to lean Fall because I’m a Sagittarius. The older I get the less I care about my birthday and the more I like the rebirth of the spring, but it’s hard to beat days like we had today, other than the fvcking Asian lady beetles and boxelder bugs that are everywhere!

Reactions: BrianNole777
I’m undecided. I think I love both equally. I used to lean Fall because I’m a Sagittarius. The older I get the less I care about my birthday and the more I like the rebirth of the spring, but it’s hard to beat days like we had today, other than the fvcking Asian lady beetles and boxelder bugs that are everywhere!

I'm a Taurus.

No wonder we clash. ;)

****ing box elders drive me crazy.

Why?

A nice April day of 74 degrees without a cloud in the sky is the best.

Might be where I live. I’m in Colorado. Weather is real sporadic and changes in a minute. Wind and severe weather can be brutal. My kids had so many spring games cancelled last year that we were playing 3-4 a week in may and June just to get through the season. I sit at the office all day looking at what appears to be a beautiful day outside looking forward to going home and enjoying a beer on the patio only to get stuck in a torrential downpour on the way home. We have very few 70 degree days here in the spring. It’s just not my favorite at all.

• Sad
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Might be where I live. I’m in Colorado. Weather is real sporadic and changes in a minute. Wind and severe weather can be brutal. My kids had so many spring games cancelled last year that we were playing 3-4 a week in may and June just to get through the season. I sit at the office all day looking at what appears to be a beautiful day outside looking forward to going home and enjoying a beer on the patio only to get stuck in a torrential downpour on the way home. We have very few 70 degree days here in the spring. It’s just not my favorite at all.

I meant like a nice spring day...every season has weather that sucks.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
That’s unfortunate but makes sense why you wouldn’t like spring. Our weather isn’t much different, but I’m just really into plants and bugs and look forward to the arrival of spring plants and bugs after the depressing winter months.

At least they don’t bite like the GD asian lady beetles!
It's just the sheer volume of them. I've got a home in the country and they are literally swarming by the thousands this time of year and wherever the sun is shining on the house the walls are covered and they are able to get in behind all of the screens and follow us through the doors. Brutal.

Do you get alot of deer in your hood?

There are tons of them here in Maryland. They get hit by cars and killed. I call local government to scoop them up.

I meant like a nice spring day...every season has weather that sucks.

Of course. Just spring has more of it imo. When chomping at the bit for some 70 degree weather and you wake up to 1-2 feet of snow…. Grrrr… it’s maddening. And here in color, we get lots of 40-65 degree sunny days in the winter. Anyway, I don’t hate the spring, just my least favorite season. Now, I should be clear that the later part of spring, post Memorial Day, is great.

That’s unfortunate but makes sense why you wouldn’t like spring. Our weather isn’t much different, but I’m just really into plants and bugs and look forward to the arrival of spring plants and bugs after the depressing winter months.

Hey now, im just happy to be standing upright. I don’t dislike any season. Love all 4. Just spring is my least favorite. I like all that stuff as well and am always ready for spring when it comes. It just feels like it disappoints me more than the others as it actually takes until mid may to get to a point you can enjoy it. I am ready for that weather in march. Lol. Anyway. One thing this conversation has reiterated to me is how much I enjoy and need all 4 seasons.

1) fall…. Duh
2. Summer
3. Winter
4. Spring

Oddly enough. Spring is probably the season I look forward to the most while summer and winter I am usually over by the time the end of the season comes around. Ah well. Cheers to you and continue to enjoy what is easily my favorite time of year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT