ADVERTISEMENT

Been a week…….

if you’re asking for a law that can never be abused, then I guess we can never pass any more laws…ever. The best we can do is put in provisions to try and curb that abuse as well as firmly punishing those people when it does happen.
Can you name any other laws that, when put in place, victimize an innocent party and deprive a constitutional right? I go the new voting laws (which have since proven that narrative to be a fallacy), which im sure you raised holy hell about, no?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
OK, I'll try once more. If you are found to have raised a red flag on someone without any merit you can be held criminally and civilly liable.

Your position is akin to someone saying "we can't allow people to bring lawsuits against someone else because they might be unwarranted".
Who gets to decide that someone's claim was false and not in the best interest of the individual or community and therefor able to prosecuted?

Can you name any other laws that, when put in place, victimize an innocent party and deprive a constitutional right? I go the new voting laws (which have since proven that narrative to be a fallacy), which im sure you raised holy hell about, no?
Sure - in the manner you are using "victimize" here, being able to have someone involuntarily committed.

Reactions: sober_teacher

stop and frisk? eminent domain? Just about every criminal law out there is subject to abuse by police officers (and have). You are either being obtuse or naive if you don’t think any law out there hasn’t been abused on occasion.

stop and frisk? eminent domain? Just about every criminal law out there is subject to abuse by police officers (and have). You are either being obtuse or naive if you don’t think any law out there hasn’t been abused on occasion.
eminent domain - interesting example. Are you good w/ that?

You've been given several examples demonstrating your foolishness on the topic.

Eminent Domain is provided for in the Constitution. Like many such things, it has it's place but could also be abused. We need to have measures in place so that it is used properly.

Any more stupid questions?

You didn’t take me up on my volunteering, so don’t front that shit.
Well, unless you are @Moral in drag, then you and I haven’t talked about your volunteerism!

I will say this…..I have had to delete a ton of your bad language posts and it gets old. If you are volunteering, I’d consider you worthy!

Mike

Eminent Domain is provided for in the Constitution. Like many such things, it has it's place but could also be abused. We need to have measures in place so that it is used properly.

Measures? Like the ability to defend yourself on your land?

Like Riley said, there are times when it’s necessary, but also another situation that’s been prone to abuse in the past.

No no, you misunderstand; I don't ask "others" (note the plurality you used ) to "shh". Only you.
Lol - I will play along. Let me rephrase.

Lol - you say stupid stuff and then ask another to shhh.... Classic.

Even more classic that you resort to a semantic technicality when your argument is proven to have no substance.

Even more classic that you resort to a semantic technicality when your argument is proven to have no substance.
Wonder where he gets that from 🤔

Looks like it. The first ever banned POTY.
Well that’s unfortunate for him I suppose. I enjoyed talking with him even though he went personal too often. There was hope with him, he was not a party line bobble head.

Reactions: Moral
Like I always tell others…..be careful what you wish for!
WellinformedGrandHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: The Tradition
A whole page 3 of nothing but garbage posts, just like what will get accomplished. .

Sit down and shush

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT