ADVERTISEMENT

Being reported none of our fortune 500

If that's what's being reported, I call BS. 0 for 500 is too much to believe unless the question is asked in a really bizarre hypothetical.
Like if they asked a totally bizarre, totally made up hypothetical like “Would you support a presidential nominee who is a convicted felon who has been found liable for sexual abuse?”

House flips, but so does the Senate.

Gonna make the bext SCOTUS pick a little interesting.

But...once MAGA dies, my hope is the GOP WAKES THE FVCK UP.
The GOP is dead. I'm not convinced team USA loses the Senate quite yet. I know the odds are stacked against the Union though.

Reactions: Tom Paris
If that's what's being reported, I call BS. 0 for 500 is too much to believe unless the question is asked in a really bizarre hypothetical.
Of course you don’t believe corporations making record profits during the Biden presidency would vote for Joe. Find. Logic.

Strange that so many high level business folks don’t support the “business man”…
I guess multiple bankruptcies, stiffing contractors, and charitable fraud suggest a pattern.

Even if you look at his successes he's also just a real estate guy mostly. He doesn't produce anything. Alot of the fortune 500 produces stuff and doesn't want to see their raw materials go up in price.

Plus just the general instability of a Trump presidency isn't good for business.

Would you support a half retard presidential candidate with dementia? Who used the justice department to attack his political opponents and people who disagreed with him and his policies?

and then the nano chips get activated via 5g to mind control everyone. We know.

Reactions: TheCainer
I'm sure 100% of the CEOs of the fortune 500 companies feel like they aren't paying their fair share too. This is ridiculous.

Why don't you ever provide links to these reports?

Is this a @joelbc1 alt account?

Are democrats embracing being the party of corporate America?

When the hell did you guys get comfortable with "the establishment knows what's best" and big corporate America?

Honest question, how many of your 25 year old selves would beat the shit out of your current self for saying shit like "get the jab, big pharma says it will help"?

Last edited:
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Would you support a half retard presidential candidate with dementia? Who used the justice department to attack his political opponents and people who disagreed with him and his policies?
Would you be so kind as to let us know when that actually happens? TIA.

Edit: Never mind, that perfectly describes our POTUS from 2017-2020.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Are democrats embracing being the party of corporate America?

When the hell did you guys get comfortable with "the establishment knows what's best" and big corporate America?

Honest question, how many of your 25 year old selves would beat the shit out of your current self for saying shit like "get the jab, big pharma says it will help"?
Change your pants.

Companies CEO s are supporting trump. Said his tariffs would cripple the economy.
Trump's policies reduced taxes for the ultra-rich (Company CEOs) and reduced taxes for corporations. You're saying they're supporting Trump? YOU DON'T SAY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT