ADVERTISEMENT

Belichick / Kirk Ferentz comp.

hawkjt

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2004
I am hearing how there is some concern about Belichick's handling of the Pats this year in New England.
I listen and I am inserting KFs name instead.
1 Fans are mad that Bill just inserted his good buddy Matty P as offensive coordinator despite no real experience on offense.

2 Calling BB arrogant to think he does not really a true OC.

3. Calling BB stubborn and too old as he approaches his 70's.

4. Saying Kraft does want retain BB but think he needs to force BB to make coaching staff changes and force the issue. Some are saying that move could result in BB retiring.

I am not for KF being fired but do find the parallels between KF and his mentor interesting. Wonder how often they talk?

All this means to me IS… as I have probably said 3000 times on this board… This is everywhere, it’s a “what have you done for me lately world” and every coach on every message board for every sport in the world are constantly being criticized by 15 to 20% of the fan base…it doesn’t have anything to do with BB or KF!

Same kind of argument, same kind of bullshit all over the place…

Some of it even has merit, I only wish people would treat others like they wanna be treated meaning. If you don’t mind being constantly criticized and told you’re doing a lousy job at your job then by all means, you should keep lambasting these coaches!

OH and I don’t like BB for the record!

Oh, and by the way, if you didn’t understand the implication, they are plenty of people in your lives that think they could do your job better!

You don't think people earning 50k a year face criticism from employers? Maybe more, and more often on average.

You're hilarious.

These guys have made enough money for generations. They deserve every bit of criticism they get, if only to justify earning the paycheck.

Reactions: blhawk and VodkaSam
You don't think people earning 50k a year face criticism from employers? Maybe more, and more often on average.

You're hilarious.

These guys have made enough money for generations. They deserve every bit of criticism they get, if only to justify earning the paycheck.
I know they do, been there done that..usually from morons that have zero clue !

...I am not for KF being fired but do find the parallels between KF and his mentor interesting. Wonder how often they talk?
Belichick also has a son, or two, on staff.
If Kraft makes a move, I'd guess Bill O'Brien is brought in, which puts Brian into the conversation.

I'm guessing Kirk and Bill speak quite often.

All this means to me IS… as I have probably said 3000 times on this board… This is everywhere, it’s a “what have you done for me lately world” and every coach on every message board for every sport in the world are constantly being criticized by 15 to 20% of the fan base…it doesn’t have anything to do with BB or KF!

Same kind of argument, same kind of bullshit all over the place…

Some of it even has merit, I only wish people would treat others like they wanna be treated meaning. If you don’t mind being constantly criticized and told you’re doing a lousy job at your job then by all means, you should keep lambasting these coaches!

OH and I don’t like BB for the record!

Oh, and by the way, if you didn’t understand the implication, they are plenty of people in your lives that think they could do your job better!
Belichick is a good coach who was blessed with the GOAT. Remove Brady and he's a lot closer to Lovey Smith than Vince Lombardi.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT