ADVERTISEMENT

Berge back for PSU

You do realize that someone or someones here..Donhawkeye?... Grip?...Ironbird?... maybe Gobblin... have been saying this exact same thing since 2014 don't you? Listen to JS, the over recruiting angle is dumb.
Not my problem. I said what I said!! Don’t throw other names out there. We are different people. And we all have our own opinions!!

• Haha
Reactions: Longbeard4097
Not my problem. I said what I said!! Don’t throw other names out there. We are different people.
Different people saying the exact same tired out bs for years. But yeah, you are right, I shouldnt strap the type of stupidity being said in this thread on anyone other than the one saying it here ...saying it now.

Different people saying the exact same tired out bs for years. But yeah, you are right, I shouldnt strap the type of stupidity being said in this thread on anyone other than the one saying it here ...saying it now.
Yeah love it. Lol

It’s just a weird situation, coaching one day and competing against his athletes the next. Only psu would drag a guy out of retirement and coaching for a few months.
Well technically… Cael paid….ooops I mean drug 2 outta retirement this year for 1 semester.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Didn’t happen are the key words there, but nice try. Ask PD3 if he was cleared to wrestle. I don’t think he’ll say anything about a waiver but TNT booted his rule breaking ass to the streets. Also, I’m not sure why you posted a meaningless link?
So trying to bring in a punk mid-semester, and justifying it for a month, is ok because he was never allowed to wrestle due to (big shock!) rules violations? However, bringing back a wrestler who did everything right his entire career, and overcame injury setbacks to want to wrestle again is not ok? Despite the age jokes on our board about your older guys, I think most of the folks would be happy for the wrestler if it was Kem or the Bull in Brady’s place. Brady basically took a semester off. If the NCAA cleared him to come back, and he wants to, I am excited for him.

The psu fans know what it is when I say 2000 was their max back in the day. Beal gets there now the have thousands of fans!!! I was there when Sutherland was the coach. Now this we are bullshit is ridiculous. Win a couple title and here comes the ban wagons fans like the one that show up here. Atleast act like you know what it is.

Sutherland:
wNWxk_5c.jpg

Sunderland:
1103312.jpeg

Beal:
beal.jpg

Cael:
4df56a7e6d9f0.image.jpg

And, oh, what the heck . . .

Biel:
jessica-biel-june-2021-01.jpg

Ok I hear ya cluckin big chicken. Not a lot a cock-a in your doddle-do. Spencer made that decision with his parents, medical staff and coaches. This is a feeble attempt at responding to a coach who recruits over his guys, if this is explained to them up front, then cool.
Spencer Lee is hands off, pun intended.

Just like Berge made this decision with his parents, medical staff and the Jackrabbits staff.

Reactions: PSUer1989
So trying to bring in a punk mid-semester, and justifying it for a month, is ok because he was never allowed to wrestle due to (big shock!) rules violations? However, bringing back a wrestler who did everything right his entire career, and overcame injury setbacks to want to wrestle again is not ok? Despite the age jokes on our board about your older guys, I think most of the folks would be happy for the wrestler if it was Kem or the Bull in Brady’s place. Brady basically took a semester off. If the NCAA cleared him to come back, and he wants to, I am excited for him.
Our coaches believe in giving second chances, once they found out he wasn’t going to work well within a team dynamic they let him go. That’s my point. I don’t know why you’re bringing up Kem and Bull here, since they weren’t transfers. But I digress.

I don’t care that Brady is coming back, I am however not a fan of the midseason transfer. And in particular this transfer. Cael looks a tad thirsty bringing Brady back given his long and sad history with concussions. I wish him well, but more importantly I wish him health.

I don't think this is a big deal.

Berge has a ceiling of 7th/8th. Not many points cause he's not a bonus point guy either.

Our coaches believe in giving second chances, once they found out he wasn’t going to work well within a team dynamic they let him go. That’s my point. I don’t know why you’re bringing up Kem and Bull here, since they weren’t transfers. But I digress.

I don’t care that Brady is coming back, I am however not a fan of the midseason transfer. And in particular this transfer. Cael looks a tad thirsty bringing Brady back given his long and sad history with concussions. I wish him well, but more importantly I wish him health.
Second chance for PD3 = coaches are caring and believe in second chances

second chance for Brady= coaches are thirsty…

thanks for explaining 🤪

The psu fans know what it is when I say 2000 was their max back in the day. Beal gets there now the have thousands of fans!!! I was there when Sutherland was the coach. Now this we are bullshit is ridiculous. Win a couple title and here comes the ban wagons fans like the one that show up here. Atleast act like you know what it is.
How many did Iowa have in the stands before Gable?

I actually called it when he came to SDSU, that he’d get in the room and get the itch to compete again once healthy. My hope was that it would be for the Jacks. Worth noting, he has another year of eligibility after this season.

Second chance for PD3 = coaches are caring and believe in second chances

second chance for Brady= coaches are thirsty…

thanks for explaining 🤪
I never advocated for PD3, someone else brought him up saying “look Iowa does mid season transfers too”. All I said was it’s different cuz he never wrestled and then explained why. I don’t give a damn about pd3, I don’t give a damn about Brady (other than wanting him to be healthy), and I certainly don’t give a damn about you. I give a damn about someone bringing up a ridiculous comparison. I attempted to set the record straight. You’re not satisfied, but guess what, don’t give a damn about that either.

Can we make some sort of bet involving your posting privileges on this forum that PSU will beat Iowa by 25-30 points?
No way, that’s way too serious. If you wanna just do a friendly $500 bet for fun I can meet you on a betting page that’s linked to my PayPal. Pm me and I’ll get you the link.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT