ADVERTISEMENT

Berge back for PSU

Kinda sucks for SDSU, particularly Clay Carlson. Going to be impossible for Hahn to find a replacement for the remainder of the season.

No problem with whoever any team puts out there to wrestle, as long as they are playing by the rules.

As far as over recruiting guys, 'you get what you earn' and I think you earn a starting spot or not.

I sure do hate when the trolls come out of the woodwork and cesspoolers decide to feed them though

My wife would cut said balls for a bet like that.

Let's keep it to your posting on this page.
Ok…. Will I be allowed to at least come back and visit when big news breaks? Such as the news Spencer Lee won’t wrestle for Iowa again, or Meyer Shapiro signing with PSU ? If so deal !

Sutherland:
wNWxk_5c.jpg

Sunderland:
1103312.jpeg

Beal:
beal.jpg

Cael:
4df56a7e6d9f0.image.jpg

And, oh, what the heck . . .

Biel:
jessica-biel-june-2021-01.jpg
Lol spell ck

Reactions: slushhead
I agree on the over recruiting. If Brands brought in Sammy Sasso at 149, David Carr at 157 and Parker Keckeisen at 184 I would be elated.
So would Jrjt0518. It's only bad if a team that's been consistently kicking our ass for 10 years at Nationals does it.

Reactions: jmadden1998
So would Jrjt0518. It's only bad if a team that's been consistently kicking our ass for 10 years at Nationals does it.
Loyalty means a lots to me. I’d personally rather be loyal than winning. Than killing kids souls. Agree you get what you owe however at some point they have enough to get by when is enough enough!!

Loyalty means a lots to me. I’d personally rather be loyal than winning. Than killing kids souls. Agree you get what you owe however at some point they have enough to get by when is enough enough!!
This isn't elementary school wrestling and these aren't elementary school wrestlers. Cael's job is to win (it is literally his job) and he gets paid well to do it, I would expect Brands to do the same thing. You put together the best team within the rules that you can, and the best man wins the spot. That is wrestling.

This is never a discussion in other sports and I don't understand why it should be in wrestling.

I also really hope that this doesn't come back to haunt Berge. CTE is a dangerous and real thing. I wish him the best.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
I’m not going to wade through 4 pages of crap but this guy has barely wrestled the past two years and has concussion problems. What’s be worth over current PSU 157? A point? Two? Makes no sense. (Edit: wrestled more last year than I thought.)

Last edited:
I’m not going to wade through 4 pages of crap but this guy has barely wrestled the past two years and has concussion problems. What’s be worth over current PSU 157? A point? Two? Makes no sense.
I looked it up. Berge scored 1.5 points in 2019 and 2.5 last year. Not going to make a difference in the team race so it’s a non-event to me.

🤣🤣 So a kid Cael recruited very heavily decides to come back from an injury and reclaim his spot on the team makes Cael a douche…. Got it. I’d say Tom Brands followed your “win by all means” strategy when he ran Spencer Lee out last year with 2 blown knees so Iowa could win your ONE title in 15 years.
OH...MY....GOD!....Does anybody else remember when PSU fans showed up in droves after Nationals in order to brag that they finished 2nd? Dear Lord it was a buzzkill, well this EXACT thread reminded me of that........I dunno maybe this one's worse but "true story, just happened" I show up at the cesspool and sit down thinking I'm alone for a minute......until I hear that twighlight music slowly getting louder.......OK that's creepy so my adrenaline is pumping and then I get this really gut twisting sick feeling and I know something's wrong......and it REFUSES to be shaken off........AND THEN, I opened this thread and finally start scrolling through posts and after getting to like the 10th post of this thread there's ONE Iowa poster laying on the ground with his f****** head cut off surrounded by like 10 PSU guys still chewing the corpse!!! What the hell? WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AROUND HERE??.....I'm not ashamed to admit I threw up...This just happened

EDIT: Just confirmed the body was the "JRJT" guy, I didn't know him well but he didn't deserve to be eaten alive!!!!!! Sorry...we're all pretty shaken

Last edited:
The PSU Trolls are in full bloom the minute Spencer is out. Hadn't heard hide nor hair from this crew for 2 years running. Weird.
Is that you 23? Thank God, I have an extra gun....here. Watch my back and shoot anything that moves....

Reactions: 24 so far
Ok…. Will I be allowed to at least come back and visit when big news breaks? Such as the news Spencer Lee won’t wrestle for Iowa again, or Meyer Shapiro signing with PSU ? If so deal !
Somebody shoot this sick ****. He's infested for sure.

Reactions: Gobblin
I guess gloating about Spencer Lee’s health was in poor taste.

So instead we get a bunch of gloating...on our board... about a guy who may or may not make their team, and then may score a point or two at nationals.

Very weird.

1+0= 1 As In your 1 title in 15 years. Enjoy it, it’ll be your last for a long time.
How many shots to the head can these nasty ****ers take? It's usually about now that I start throwing the controller at the TV.

Edit: Yes, I stayed up all night playing video games. Might keep playing so I'd skip all my posts from here on a bit.

Last edited:
How many shots to the head can these nasty ****ers take? It's usually about now that I start throwing the controller at the TV.

Edit: Yes, I stayed up all night playing video games. Might keep playing so I'd skip all my posts from here on a bit.
I’m pretty hard headed man !

ADVERTISEMENT