ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie Sanders 2020 Campaign Poster

Hawkeye_311

HB Heisman
Nov 21, 2010
8FYPgKP.jpg

@Hawkeye_311 : be afraid of Bernie, he’s a communist!

also @Hawkeye_311 : Trump is great b/c he sides with communist Putin over his own intelligence agency!

The latter is a hell of a lot scarier than everyone gaining access to healthcare.
Why did President Trump give Ukraine missiles to blow up Russian tanks if he is tight with Putin?

Why would President Trump order the Pentagon to have the U.S. Air Force off the coast of Russia every single day if he is tight with Vladimir?

Nothing says “independent and careful study of presidential candidates” like an easily-disproven internet meme.

I’m always impressed by Americans insatiable interest in finding the truth.

Wait. I meant to say Americans are only interested in feelings. Truth is often the obstacle to be avoided to whatever extent necessary.

Reactions: Moral and JWolf74
I wish this show was in Iowa. It is a pretty nice concert poster.

QjBIdFY.jpg

In 94 even 7 year old 0074 knew they were terrible.
It was by happenstance. UAH basketball team was “working” this big multistage music event in Huntsville, passing out schedules begging mofos to come to our games. My clique, the party clique, wandered around sneaking beers. Mostly country music options but we hear some hip hop over a loudspeaker, walk towards it, stage farthest from entrance, nobody there. Hung around a bit to see what might take the stage. 311, who none of us knew, pulls up and we help them unload stuff. They give us beers we hang out a bit and shoot the shit. Then they start their set and we’re backstage drinking beers start to get a buzz. Fück it let’s go fück around onstage. So we did. Great time.

It was by happenstance. UAH basketball team was “working” this big multistage music event in Huntsville, passing out schedules begging mofos to come to our games. My clique, the party clique, wandered around sneaking beers. Mostly country music options but we hear some hip hop over a loudspeaker, walk towards it, stage farthest from entrance, nobody there. Hung around a bit to see what might take the stage. 311, who none of us knew, pulls up and we help them unload stuff. They give us beers we hang out a bit and shoot the shit. Then they start their set and we’re backstage drinking beers start to get a buzz. Fück it let’s go fück around onstage. So we did. Great time.

I'm glad you drank some beers down down.

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
Why did President Trump give Ukraine missiles to blow up Russian tanks if he is tight with Putin?
If they were to blow up Russian tanks why was there a requirement that the missiles be kept on the opposite side of the country from where they are fighting Russia?

Reactions: hawk-i bob
If they were to blow up Russian tanks why was there a requirement that the missiles be kept on the opposite side of the country from where they are fighting Russia?

Because the point of those missiles is to increase exports and fatten wallets.
No, not yours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT