ADVERTISEMENT

Best available portal transfers

So you have to pay to look at a list of college players available on the portal? Lol
It didn't ask me to pay anything...

It listed Cade as the 27th prospect which seems very low to me.

Background: After redshirting his freshman season and backing up Joe Milton III in 2020, McNamara eventually played his way onto the field, starting all 14 games in 2021 and leading Michigan to its first Big Ten championship under Jim Harbaugh and the team's first College Football Playoff berth. Despite the season he had in 2021, McNamara was in a battle with J.J. McCarthy for the starting QB job in 2022. McCarthy won the job after the second game of the season and McNamara suffered a leg injury in the fourth game against UConn that ended his season.

How he fits at Iowa: The Hawkeyes are in desperate need of stability at quarterback, and McNamara should be able to provide consistent play. Backup quarterback Alex Padilla entered the transfer portal, which puts quarterback depth at a minimum for next season. The team ranked 123rd in pass yards per game this season and No. 127 in offensive points scored per game. Adding McNamara, who has experience and ability, will give the Hawkeyes an immediate boost at the position for next season.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Iowa needs to offer this guy.

4. Ajani Cornelius, OL
Transferring from: Rhode Island

HT: 6-4 | WT: 320 | Class: Third-year sophomore

Background: Cornelius redshirted his first year in 2020 but started all 11 games at right tackle for Rhode Island in 2021. He was part of an offensive line that helped the team run for 133.6 yards per game. Cornelius then started all 11 games at right tackle in 2022 and earned first-team All-CAA for his performance.

He has already received multiple FBS offers, including Florida, Boston College, Maryland, Illinois, South Carolina and Auburn

Reactions: the24fan
Also, none of the guys transferring out that people are losing their minds over are in the top 33. Even though this story was posted last night and Jacobs is arguably the most accomplished of the guys transferring out.

Also, none of the guys transferring out that people are losing their minds over are in the top 33. Even though this story was posted last night and Jacobs is arguably the most accomplished of the guys transferring out.
You have to remember, it takes a lot of players to make a team and be able to bond. Not everyone needs to be a star. Just know there roll

Hawks need to jump on Jamarye Joiner (Arizona) @ WR - just entered The Portal ($41k NIL Value). 6-3, 205 Junior.

The portal and NIL have made college football "semi-pro" and it's only going to get worse before it starts to come back around. I liked college level football BECAUSE it wasn't pro; it was guys out there proving themselves and loving the game. Now it is the entitled, ME,ME,ME kids.

Wonder when this will trickle down to HS ball -it's inevitable.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT