• Other? (Please explain below)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • OP's mom enjoys my Tootsie Roll

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

NDallasRuss

HB Legend
Dec 5, 2002
As I found a single remaining Reese's white chocolate Easter egg, I wondered what the best candy holiday is.

Halloween arguably has the most candy, but it's almost all snack-size versions of normal candy.

Valentine's Day has a lot of candy, but largely in the context of heart-shaped boxes filled with chocolates.

Easter has a lot of different, specific candies - peeps, robin's eggs, cadbury eggs, etc.

Christmas seems to cover the longest period of time in which you can find/enjoy all kinds of candies - some unique to the season like chocolate covered cherries, candy canes, etc, plus regular candies in red/green, and the largest selection of homemade candies.

And maybe there's some other big candy holiday I'm missing because I'm an insensitive prick.

Thoughts? Strong opinions?

For your trouble, here are two young ladies enjoying and sharing their candy:

two-sexy-hot-girl-600nw-175789886.jpg

And this fella that seems to be enjoying the candy, but not really eating it:

candy-sexy-guy-without-shirt-260nw-633294782.jpg

If you include the traditional homemade treats at Xmas, that wins. If just based on stuff in the store it's Easter. The Reese's eggs are the best of the eggs/pumpkins/trees.

Christmas, by a huge amount. It's the stuff that, for some reason, no one has the rest of the year.

Halloween is the candy that I ignore every other day of the year and am forced to eat because my wife buys twice as much as she needs because it's evidently a federal crime to run out and turn the light off.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Christmas, by a huge amount. It's the stuff that, for some reason, no one has the rest of the year.

Halloween is the candy that I ignore every other day of the year and am forced to eat because my wife buys twice as much as she needs because it's evidently a federal crime to run out and turn the light off.
Those weird, dry, little pecan cookies with powdered sugar on them are my jam. I wouldn’t eat them year long but at a Christmas party I’m smashing a couple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT