ADVERTISEMENT

Best Comeback Win

Check out 'obsessed about NCAA wrestling' on Facebook. Lots of good videos you can't find elsewhere.

This is definitely one of my favorites. The camera angle really shows how fast everything is happening as opposed to the typical TV angles you see.

Check out 'obsessed about NCAA wrestling' on Facebook. Lots of good videos you can't find elsewhere.

This is definitely one of my favorites. The camera angle really shows how fast everything is happening as opposed to the typical TV angles you see.

Really nice view. Feels like being a coach in the corner.
images

Reactions: Descat1

I love this angle, thanks for sharing. I saw it once and could never find it again.
Spence is a freaking gladiator!

Reactions: Descat1
2010 NCAA semi final Borschel losing 8-2 after first period. With :45 remaining, Borschel got a takedown to tie the score at 9-9 and rode him out the remainder of the period to earn a riding time point to win 10-9. Borschel dominated in the NCAA final.

Reactions: TarpHawk

Great freakin find! Do they have Lee and Picc from the 2018 NCAA quarters? I'm not on FB

Thanks for the post Pak, that's a good one too (should've been a major) but I'm talking about the year before in the quarters where Spencer MANHANDLED Picc, he was going to tech him if he fought off his back but ended up pinning him in the 2nd. It was brutal and brings me joy everytime I watch it.

Edit: just noticed the follow up post, I wish someone else had it besides flo, damn!

Reactions: Aleric1
Wish I could find Jay Bo vs lewnes tho.. That was pure domination. Still remember all the talk about how lewnes hadn't been taken down all year and Jay Bo gets in for the takedown early from what I remember, definitely first period I know, and then goes on to take him down at least one more time, possibly two..?

I was in attendance that year (only time I've been to Nationals), wow was that an experience I'll never forget.

ADVERTISEMENT