ADVERTISEMENT

Best fries, best burgers, best chicken

For me, Steak n Shake for burgers and fries. Zaxby's (barely) for chicken; I like Chick-fil-a (and I like to support their politics) too, and also the Colonel, though I haven't been there in a long time.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
For me, Steak n Shake for burgers and fries. Zaxby's (barely) for chicken; I like Chick-fil-a (and I like to support their politics) too, and also the Colonel, though I haven't been there in a long time.

KFC today is hot garbage. I remember eating buckets of it as a kid and it was wonderful. The "secret recipe" died when the Col. did.

That's really cool! I'd have never imagined part of Hawaii was open ranch land like that. I sent my mon and aunt one time, but I've never been.

I'll post some of my photos later of the "forbidden" road after Hana, it's my favorite drive anywhere even over California Highway 1; the West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand; the drive from Dinosaur National Monument in Utah to Fossil Butte Montana through the Flaming Gorge National Recreational Area; from Calgary through Banff NP and Jasper NP ending in Prince George; from Cody Wyoming through Yellowstone National Park and up to Silver Gate Montana; etc... I've done a lot of great drives, but the "forbidden road" in Maui is definitely my number 1 so far.

But these are some other people's picks of the ranches

00-tout-farm-hopping-in-maui-hawaii.jpg

images

gxQ5fkbPyHwQHy72AW6yoaPEEKmibLKYPwbatA0nOIKkG_wRG4iHaq40ZTkw4vqMyQIcSg1VF1DlAzojtOm3zwtbuqReOyYYGkccCN4Tye2E6en42R32Hd09je9qpNOl7l-ERqMTo5q1FJjG_I6S05n0AuinKHQ1yqNyxZnVyQ

Kaupo-road-past-Hana.jpg

Reactions: NDallasRuss
KFC today is hot garbage. I remember eating buckets of it as a kid and it was wonderful. The "secret recipe" died when the Col. did.

Sometimes I feel like this but then just think maybe it's just because I was a kid and some things just seemed better when I was a kid and didn't necessarily change over the years.

Reactions: MontyMufsnipher
Too many options that I don't even have.

Luckily for me, I live near a local restaurant /bar that would win all three categories.

Arby's fries are as overrated as Casey's Pizza. And having Taco Bell on the fries options is stupid.

Bad thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT