ADVERTISEMENT

Best Iowa Football moments 2016-2019

That was enjoyable. In the middle, I was thinking you could double the length of the highlights, just with big plays vs Nebraska that weren’t even shown! ( suck it, Debbie)

There are several other plays I would enjoy seeing, (Jaleel’s safety) but great stuff, OP!

Hang on to those precious moments, Flick, there've been so few of them the past 25 years or so. My favorites are the games that end with an Iowa receiver dropping an easy pass on 4th down to end the game.

Did you know that NW sucks monkey balls.

Is that their secret for beating Iowa? Interesting. Maybe that explains Skeronek's great catch to 'Win the West' and Fant's game-ending drops.

Kirk had better start serving a huge platter of monkey balls for the pre-game meal before NU games to stop the carnage.

Is that their secret for beating Iowa? Interesting. Maybe that explains Skeronek's great catch to 'Win the West' and Fant's game-ending drops.

Kirk had better start serving a huge platter of monkey balls for the pre-game meal before NU games to stop the carnage.
Wow I didn't realize Northwestern actually had fans. Pretty interesting move to talk smack after that 3-9 dumpster fire of a season you guys had last year. Seems like you're compensating for something

Northwestern would have to win their next 124 games to just to reach a .500 winning percentage. And they have a whopping 5 bowl victories. 5. Chuck Long played in 5 bowl games.
jNW is still ahead of two other fine football institutions located in Bloomington, IN and some other team from the state of Iowa that is in the B12.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
giphy.gif

html5

ISM's return against USC is my favorite. He made all those "5 star guys" look like they were wearing lead boots.

Don’t try talking smack when you just went 3-9 and had an offense that was somehow worse then ours.

How long has it been since Northwestern scored a point against Iowa?.......

ADVERTISEMENT