ADVERTISEMENT

Best Lightweight Rooms 125-141 Per Flo

Well-written article. It is what it is. We've had great results with our lightweights over the years, and it's hard to complain too much about 125 this season with Lee coming in for the next four. We could sure use Gross right about now, not to mention Teasdale. In a way it's better not to be mentioned at all in the article, because having the best lightweights in the country is an irrelevant consolation prize. There's only one prize.

Well-written article. It is what it is. We've had great results with our lightweights over the years, and it's hard to complain too much about 125 this season with Lee coming in for the next four. We could sure use Gross right about now, not to mention Teasdale. In a way it's better not to be mentioned at all in the article, because having the best lightweights in the country is an irrelevant consolation prize. There's only one prize.
True dat Tarp.

I know I personally got as much enjoyment watching the Banach's kick ass as I did the Brand's and other "little fellas".

True dat Tarp.

I know I personally got as much enjoyment watching the Banach's kick ass as I did the Brand's and other "little fellas".

Yep. And even if you don't enjoy watching it, a 285 pound sloth grinding his way to 1-0 wins is worth the same points at Nationals as a 149lber with exciting 9-3 matches.

Yep. And even if you don't enjoy watching it, a 285 pound sloth grinding his way to 1-0 wins is worth the same points at Nationals as a 149lber with exciting 9-3 matches.
Thankfully we've been without that the last few years. IMO- the 285's at the 2016 NCAA's was the most exciting weight class in the finals.

With Snyder then Steveson, there won't be any 1-0 sloth grinders in the championship match for a while (thankfully).
^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT